Character Look-a-likes

Ha! only from chapter one i have gleaned that you like writing fanfics and are in love with Atton.

Pfft... you're so WAY off. This is the first fanfic I write ever.

Okay, so I have started writing a second one now that that one's done... and I'm... 26 pages into it. *hangs head in shame*

Damn you KOTOR for turning me into one of those fangirls! *shakes fist*

And yes, I agree on the Gillian Anderson pic... that does look like Mira.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Ha! only from chapter one i have gleaned that you like writing fanfics and are in love with Atton.

Pfft... you're so WAY off. This is the first fanfic I write ever.

Okay, so I have started writing a second one now that that one's done... and I'm... 26 pages into it. *hangs head in shame*

I said you like writing fanfics i didnt say you had written many fanfics. Since you are on a second one it would seem i am correct so :thumbsup:

I said you like writing fanfics i didnt say you had written many fanfics. Since you are on a second one it would seem i am correct  so  :)

Ok, but only since Saturday evening. :thumbsup: (until then I liked writing fanfic, singular)
Well I've heard rumours about the tribe of Randy brain-washing people

Yes, they put a picture of an attractive pazaak-playing scoundrel turned pilot turned Jedi in front of us, and we forget aaaaaaaall about what else is going on around us. :shifty:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I said you like writing fanfics i didnt say you had written many fanfics. Since you are on a second one it would seem i am correct  so  :)

Ok, but only since Saturday evening. :thumbsup:
Well I've heard rumours about the tribe of Randy brain-washing people

Yes, they put a picture of an attractive pazaak-playing scoundrel turned pilot turned Jedi in front of us, and we forget aaaaaaaall about what else is going on around us. :shifty:

All (w00t) , even work or is it more FanFic writing than your job these days :lol:

All (w00t) , even work or is it more FanFic writing than your job these days :shifty:

I'm off work today, so I got to spend as much time writing as I wanted. :)

...Did your post count go up by 100 today alone??? :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

...Did your post count go up by 100 today alone???

I don't think so tho I lost count :">

I'm off work today, so I got to spend as much time writing as I wanted

Well work is probably easier than school :huh:

And to go back on-topic Atton looks like Mick Jagger :p

And to go back on-topic Atton looks like Mick Jagger :huh:

Why? Because they're both white males with brown hair?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Seeing as this is a "character lookalike" thread, all those of you claiming to be Revan or Sidious or whomever else should post pictures of yourselves so we can judge for ourselves. :huh:

Actually I look more like Atton, and john lennon...

i was being Sarcatic Lord Satasn................................LIke you claiming to be Darth Sidious.

you are no More Darth Sidious as I am  Darth Revan..............

Dont take me That seriously

Lord Satasn well I do hope so............................Sometimes People take me too seriously.

You do know that I wasn't taking you seriously right? ....right?

geez I feel like I'm talking to the crazy swoop racing Rodian on Taris or the one on Onderon... :p

Yes, they put a picture of an attractive pazaak-playing scoundrel turned pilot turned Jedi in front of us, and we forget aaaaaaaall about what else is going on around us.

That is a pretty accurate account of how the Tribe began. No Jedi mind Tricks, or brain-washing was necessary lol.

The Gillian Anderson pic does resemble Mira. Here's a look-a-like for Kavar--well maybe not, see what you think:

viggo3.JPG

Royal

Again i would say only if he keeps his accent. for some reason i find it funny to imagine all of Disciple's lines to be delivered in an Aussie accent.

I think his lines would be more amusing in an Aussie accent as well. Maybe Paul Hogan, or Steve Irwin could play the role lol.

This is incredibly cliche', but Kurt Russell (in "Soldier) does remind me of Canderous:

soldier.jpg

Royal