Character Look-a-likes

"If Silver wasn't busy she'd probably drool so I'm gonna do it for her"

Hm.

"*looks at balls*....Damn I hope they grow back...couldn't you shoot me somewhere else?"

You know, I think you'll get by just fine without them.

*glares* <_<

*takes out mace*

*hides in shadows*

*Desperately tries to steer topic away from Baley's anatomy*

So, anyone found a Bastila or Juhani lookalike? I think we've go everyone else covered except mission and Zalaabar...who could be made-up to look fine whoever played them...

That's why I'm using it.

On topic - I was watching Blade:Trinity (hubby rented it - that man will rent anything, I swear) and Ryan Reynolds, for some reason, reminded me of Atton. It's not the face so much - it was the attitude and stance - he got all the funny lines in the movie, and I thought they were a good match for the Atton-type lines in the game...he delivered them in the same manner and it made me think he'd make a good movie-Atton. *shrug*

ryan1.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Movie was garbage, yup. But Ryan cracked me up every time he opened his mouth. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

...I think we've go everyone else covered except mission and Zalaabar...who could be made-up to look fine whoever played them...

Ok, how about Peter Mayhew for Zaalbar..? C'mon, the guy needs work, I just read Ep3 is his first feature film since RotJ... :-

Ryan Reynolds is indeed good at comedy. Didn't find it necessary to watch Blade: Trinity though...

Yeah, I think the 80s spawned a LOT of rock stars that looked like Hanharr...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

True, nothing says we have to stick to our species to compare...

(that REALLY made me laugh)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

If you had suggested Kenneth Branagh to me, I would've disagreed, but looking at those pics, he does look a lot like my Carth :o - Although I do agree with SteveThaiBinh about the lips, but I suppose its not his fault he's got none :)

Thanks Royal :(

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

If you had suggested Kenneth Branagh to me, I would've disagreed, but looking at those pics, he does look a lot like my Carth  :o  - Although I do agree with SteveThaiBinh about the lips, but I suppose its not his fault he's got none  :)

Thanks Royal  :(

Lol, I guess Kenneth really can't be blamed for that. It would be a bit odd if Branagh had played Carth--might have been a little too Henry V.

Maybe Clive Owen for Sion? (with TREMENDOUS makeup of course). He was pretty menacing in "Bourne Identity"...

0728_040722_kingarthur2.jpg

Royal