How do you burn Xbox games?

theguy

DAMN< DOES ANYONE HAS AN XBOX-EMULATOR for PC????????

There is no such thing.

And enough with the bad "burning" jokes already. This thread is becoming the true definition of corny.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I WANT TO PLAY JADE EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Only good Emulator I know of runs Halo and Panzer Dragoon Orta. That's it. Xbox Emulation scene is in it's infancy. Anyhow, I must now shut up, before the Order of Publishers comes for me...

Even Dreamcast Emulators are in their infancy... or dying prematurly I don't know.

Only good Emulator I know of runs Halo and Panzer Dragoon Orta. That's it. Xbox Emulation scene is in it's infancy. Anyhow, I must now shut up, before the Order of Publishers comes for me...

When the Xbox first came out and everyone was talking about how it was pretty much a PC in a box, I figured someone would have had an emulator out within months. I was disappointed to be wrong. I also want to play Jade Empire, but I doubt its worth $300.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

When the Xbox first came out and everyone was talking about how it was pretty much a PC in a box, I figured someone would have had an emulator out within months. I was disappointed to be wrong. I also want to play Jade Empire, but I doubt its worth $300.

It IS a standardized PC in a box, it's just got this freaky OS, and all this encryption.

Apparently, there are these two legal emulators(the ones that can only run 1

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "