VS match

I know allot people like to compare different sci fi characters in fights and discuss tactics on who would win. bring up matches you would like to see and lets see what people think.

1. Its has to have star wars theme(cross classing fine example sith/borg vs jedi)

Revan vs Superman.

on a planet with a yellow sun. :p

If revan could force choke superman no problem however if superman neck muscle are strong enough to fight off the force then we are looking at good match.

I wonder how much damage a light saber would do to the flesh.

I choose superman because he has speed and strength. However It would be close because Revan would be very tricky and able to outsmart the Sman. Tell me why I'm wrong or right or post your own match.

The force is in ever living thing. The force does not flow the same in everything. :rolleyes:

Superman might be able to resist the lighting and force push. Plus he does have some force like abilties, laser for eyes, wind super face. Plus he can hold his breath for a long time.

However this is fun tell me how revan would win. theres more then force and if I remember right HK-47 could take out Jedi with no force powers.

The best way to kill a jedi is be human.-revan

All Revan would have to do is pretend his light saber crystal is cryptonite

If were talking about evil revan then the red cryptonite would turn him evil

If he was good and the colours were Green or Gold which weaken and kill superman

Or Revan could just Light Saber his ass probably would work, or possible force ersuade him to commit suicide

Batman would have a better chance to beat Revan. Good ole' Bruce Wayne woudl figure out a way to resist the force, and kick the crap outta Revan.

Besides Revan would get a Kryptonite Lightsaber somehow and Superman woudl be finished.

Hmmmm, new object of discussion. Woudl it be possible to make a lightsaber out of a Kryptonite Crystal?

Was the Red Kryptonite part of the main movies/comics, or was that a Smallville addition??? :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

LOL, you have no idea, Ikrace Pivany would kill any Jedi, or anyone with a bounty, its what the short dude does, no defying it, Toss him a Scythe, and let the Teras Kasi take over! (He is my toon on SWG by SOE, he rocks, and with the GCW changes, I log on just to ruin peoples days, I kill anythign I can attack, so I wait for people to declare for the Empire, and kill em in the Cantina, Doctor line, starship line, so fun, bounties on Jedi? not a challenge anymore, he would serve Revan as Force objects, fillet, New york strip, prime rib, t-bone, etc.)

Idea- Involve Teras Kasi in the next game, i.e. Rising Rancor= Soldier Stance

heck, my first Revan blew, but this is what i nag on and on about, BioWare doomed the sequel, now, if it limited to Kotor- my game that i am coding on my own

*no its for fun, Dominate Mind- Pay no attention Devs!--> success*

I am working on the trailer to show to my friends, but the Ship you get (The exile took the ebon hawk, so its a sith ship from naga sadow's battle cruiser's hangar) crashes (gasp)

Revan sees little in you, want's you to join him/her, not the other way around. so I am almost done with the trailer of the Exile standing Aside, and my Char, using the force to raise her ship (yoda style) and hurl it into, not at, into; Revan

Revan gets up and says "What did you need again?"

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

Batman would have a better chance to beat Revan.  Good ole' Bruce Wayne woudl figure out a way to resist the force, and kick the crap outta Revan.

Holy Jedi Temple, Batman!

Robin needs to DIE........AGAIN. DIE ROBIN DIE. I hated Robin. He was better as Nightwing.

Main Entry: 1tor

manthing2.jpg

LOL keep it up, Personally, I think Revan is smart, too smart...

SEND IN THE BUSH CLONES!

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

New match

The best jedis vs Morgoth and his army(The Silmarillion J.R.R. Tolkien).

The jedi would get beaten down. The jedi would cut through his army pretty easily but when they faced the dark lord the jedis would be falling left and right.

*edit* How about the following:

1. Revan vs. Yoda

2. Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Maul

3. Mira vs. Mission Vao

4. Canderous Ordo vs. General Grievous

5. Jaina Solo vs. Bastila Shan

6. Versus vs. Versus

7. Revan vs. Albedo

8. Count Dooku vs. Pikachu

9. The combined cast of KOTOR 1 & 2 vs. the villains of the movie Stargate

*edit* How about the following:

1. Revan vs. Yoda

2. Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Maul

3. Mira vs. Mission Vao

4. Canderous Ordo vs. General Grievous

5. Jaina Solo vs. Bastila Shan

6. Versus vs. Versus

7. Revan vs. Albedo

8. Count Dooku vs. Pikachu

9. The combined cast of KOTOR 1 & 2 vs. the villains of the movie Stargate

that wudnt be a fair fight at all ra is pathetic he wears a funny mask and has gouald hand weapon even mission cud take him out