Should The True Sith Be In Kotor III?

Should The True Sith Be In Kotor III?

After all the alluding they did in KOTOR II, they'd better.

Although they sure as hell shouldn't be "godly beings of pure evil and chaos" or some other annoying cliche like that.

I wonder what they'll be wearing?

Like, is it a formal occassion: full dress robes, or just a hunting trip and they can use their "away kit" (that probably won't fly across the pond so, so if that is the case replace phrase with "civvies". Thankyou for you attention.)

:-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

They should be, simply because we are curious to finally see if they are worth the trouble.

Agreed....

Plus I'd like to see the True Sith in action...and The True Sith dont have to be uber and Godlike....people who say that are very narrow minded, and I'm glad they aren't writing the stories for these games because they have no creative imaginations...sorry to label you guys but that's what I do...

The True Sith are most likely Followers of the Dark Jedi/Sith of Old, Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, and the structure the Early Dark Lords had created in their Sith Empire on Korriban, which after it was destroyed could have been left over in other outer regions...where the new/True Sith are residing...they could have been around during the Time of Exar Kun and neither knew of eachother and etc....I'm not too familiar with Exar Kun's story...maybe its the same beliefs between the two...

But Revan and Malak and their Sith Followers practiced new Sith ideals...and they were the imposters...Exar Kun and the Sith before him were the True Sith, and Sith left over from the Exar Kun Sith War would have been the ones that goaded the mandelorians to fight...and etc.

Edit: And what's up DSluke, I havent seen u around since b4 the game came out in december!

True Sith of Kotor time period are very powerful force users from Naga Sadow's Era.

Real Sith of Korriban are no more.

Revan's Sith are Followers of the modified teachings of the True Sith Empire.

Malchor 5 is where Revan study about the True Sith Empire and their Teachings.

Trayus Academy is quite old and I WONT be suprised that there was an unknown Dark Jedi/Sith Master ( Uthar Wynn Like Teacher) that was there when Revan was there.

Remember all of those Dark Jedis at the Trayus Academy. Well I do think the Dark Jedi went there before Kotor 1 and 2.

True Sith of Kotor time period are very powerful force users from Naga Sadow's Era.

Real Sith of Korriban are no more.

Revan's Sith are Followers of the modified teachings of the True Sith Empire.

Malchor 5 is where Revan study about the True Sith Empire and their Teachings. 

Trayus Academy is quite old and I WONT be suprised that there was an unknown  Dark Jedi/Sith  Master ( Uthar Wynn Like Teacher) that was there when Revan was there.

Remember all of those Dark Jedis at the Trayus Academy. Well I do think the Dark Jedi went there before Kotor 1 and 2.

ah, and 'true' sith and 'real' sith are the same thing, you mean the red skinned insectisoid race that originally populated Korriban, who weren't originally evil but were corrupted by their fallen jedi masters.

Yep i'd lke to see them reapear again.. or even have my PC be a sith

i separted them One meaning as a belief system and another as the race(Human and Sith can bred together).

Belief system of True Sith is a blend of Older real Sith Teaching and Dark Jedi Training.

True Sith are those been trained since childhood in the force and think and act moreso Like Sith than the Dark Jedi(Vader and Dooku) whom trained in the Sith phiosophy

ah, and 'true' sith and 'real' sith are the same thing, you mean the red skinned insectisoid race that originally populated Korriban, who weren't originally evil but were corrupted by their fallen jedi masters.

Yep i'd lke to see them reapear again.. or even have my PC be a sith

Playing as a red-skinned insectoid race from a desert planet? Imagine the romance subplot.

i separted them One meaning as a belief system and another as the race(Human and Sith can bred together).

Belief system of True Sith is a blend of Older real Sith Teaching and Dark Jedi Training.

True Sith are those been trained since childhood in the force and think and act moreso Like Sith than the Dark Jedi(Vader and Dooku) whom trained in the Sith phiosophy

and what are the diffences, what teachings separate the culture of the ancient sith from Dark Jedi?

Ancient Sith are more Shaman magic culture in the use of the force.

Think of a Evil twisted verison of Native American Shaman magic Tradition and it is Ancient Sith in a nutshell.

Ancient Sith was flowing into the Dark Side of the Force in their teachings.

Ancient Sith train of thought wasnt THAT difference from the Dark Jedi's training.

Side Note: Shaman Magic Tradition is often dealt with Spirits and the supernatural.

Side Note: Dark Jedi's training is more aggessive in used of combat mentality and force use.

Side Note: Dark Jedi is against everything the Jedi Order stand for.

True Modern Sith Belief system is a hybrid of Ancient Sith Shaman Magic Tradition and Dark Jedi's training.

All Sith(Exar Kun and Revan's Sith) and on are Dark Jedi that pratice the True Modern Sith Belief System.

Dark Jedi are "loyal" to the Krath or the Sith. That is why in the games you will see a lot of Dark Jedis fighting with the Siths.

The Krath do incorpate a lot of Sith training within its rank but it is a totally sect of the Dark Side.

Think of the Krath as an evil demonic form of Christianty. Krath can be compared to Traditionial Satanism. While as Sith is closer to the Modern Satanism(Church of Satan).

Krath Believed that their Dark "god" is the source of their power. Many Dark Jedi believe that this dark"god" is a force enity with a mysterious past and powerful in the force.

The Krath take their Name from their dark "god" Krath. They are very secretive and dangerous dark side cult that uses chao magick and other dark pratices.

Many of the chaoic Magick ritual of the Krath came from Sith.

Modern Sith is a hybrid of Dark Jedi training and Ancient Sith Shaman Magic Tradition. With Some Chao Magic thrown in.

Ancient Sith is a Shaman Magic Tradition which has some chao Magic in it. It is known for talking to Spirits.

Krath is from Empress Teta system and it is a blend of Modern Sith training/chao magick and Residential Force Sensetive tradition of the Empress Teta System.

Side Note: Krath was the boogie man of the Empress Teta System.

The True Sith were supposed to have died a millenia ago, or something like that from the KotOR loading screen info-bits.

Regardless though, I wouldn't want to see any True Sith beings - it just seems more Star Trek than Star Wars; plus I'm against the whole deal of Revan being a Sith Lord for the greater good and all that.

Maybe unless the True Sith were Rakata people.....but I'm sure people would be poking through all the plot-holes.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Ancient Sith are more Shaman magic culture in the use of the force.

Think of a Evil twisted verison of Native American Shaman magic Tradition and it is Ancient Sith in a nutshell.

Ancient Sith was flowing into the Dark Side of the Force in their teachings.

Ancient Sith train of thought wasnt THAT difference from the Dark Jedi's training.

Side Note: Shaman Magic Tradition is often dealt with Spirits and the supernatural.

Side Note: Dark Jedi's training is more aggessive in used of combat mentality and force use.

Side Note: Dark Jedi is against everything the Jedi Order stand for.

True Modern Sith Belief system is a hybrid of Ancient Sith Shaman Magic Tradition and Dark Jedi's training.

All Sith(Exar Kun and Revan's Sith) and on are Dark Jedi that pratice the  True Modern Sith Belief System.

Dark Jedi are "loyal" to the Krath or the Sith. That is why in the games you will see a lot of Dark Jedis fighting with the Siths.

The Krath do incorpate a lot of Sith training within its rank but it is a totally sect of the Dark Side.

Think of the Krath as an evil demonic form of Christianty.  Krath can be compared to Traditionial Satanism. While as Sith is closer to the Modern Satanism(Church of Satan).

Krath Believed that their Dark "god" is the source of their power. Many Dark Jedi believe that this dark"god" is a force enity with a mysterious past and powerful in the force.

The Krath take their Name from their dark "god" Krath.  They are very secretive and dangerous dark side cult that uses chao magick and other dark pratices.

Many of the chaoic Magick ritual of the Krath came from Sith.

Modern Sith is a hybrid of Dark Jedi training and Ancient Sith Shaman Magic Tradition. With Some Chao Magic thrown in.

Ancient Sith is a Shaman Magic Tradition which has some chao Magic in it. It is known for talking to Spirits.

Krath is from Empress Teta system and it is a blend of Modern Sith training/chao magick and  Residential Force Sensetive tradition of the Empress Teta System.

Side Note: Krath was the boogie man of the Empress Teta System.

word up homes, that's as clear as it can be

are their any descendants of the sith race left, what I mean is from the hybrids between dark jedi and sith after the collapse of the first sith empire? Are there any sentients left with a smidgen of sith blood in their ancestry?.......probably not... but it would be interesting if there were

I am not familiar with EU lore, but  after Kreia told me about this true sith it reminded me strongly of the Shadows, an incredibly powerful race of dedicated to chaos and evolution which also dwelt somewhere at the edge of space.

"If you go to Zha'Ha'Dum, you will die."

B5 rawks!

The Volorns have the coolest exo suits ever designed and the shadow ships are fantastic.

I think the Sith are heavily based off the Babylonians more so then Shamans. Their architecture and the allusions to them as corrupting force seem to parallel the way they are shown in some Christian text. The sorcerers of Babylon, who are described as being almost part demon, corrupt people against God, yada yada yada. Plus all of the Sith architecture, right down to Iziz, is very Babylonian, great walled city with a big tower anyone. Just pointing out the very evangelical overtones in the description and representation of the Sith.

I'm betting that the "True Sith" are the Sith that fled the galaxy during the First Split of the Jedi order. Meaning that they are humans who are decendents of the original outcasts of the Jedi order, who have been hiding the the shadows of the known galaxy, lurking, building their empire and waiting for the right moment to take their revenge on the Jedi, conquer the Republic and bring it within the Sith Empire. So the Mandalorian Wars were all a diversionary plan created by the True Sith to further weaken the Republic, whittle down the Jedi ranks and create a situation of chaos that would make it easy for the True Sith to walk right in, lay waste to the Republic and make the Jedi Order extinct. Revan realized that the war was a diversion, that the Mandalorians had been deceived into starting the war, and that the Jedi had all walked into a big trap meant to thin their ranks and doubt their beliefs. So, Revan went to the outer rim to bring the war to the Sith before they're able to bring the war to the Republic.

Death Scepter: Dark Jedi are "loyal" to the Krath or the Sith. That is why in the games you will see a lot of Dark Jedis fighting with the Siths.

that would be so great to see, when all out war breaks out between the Republic and the True Sith, to see your two enemies fighting each other.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

But what ever happened to the Rakata??

now that .. is the big mystery!  :ph34r:

LS Revan: They were slowly allowed back into the Republic (probably under something like a refugee program).

DS Revan: They were killed, after Revan had learned all of their secrets (or tried).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."