Should The True Sith Be In Kotor III?

I think there is a genetic memory stored within the Sand People. It needs to be extracted (an excruciationg process) to unlock the secret to Life, The Universe and Everything and fight the True True Hidden Old Sith Sith.

Surely the Sith will turn on each other the moment they are victorious: so just feint and then when they are divided, pounce (metaphorically speaking, of couse. It's a little difficult to make a fleet of capital ships pounce ...)

;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Nah, the Sandpeople got their knowledge from the TRUE conquerers: The Gizka! Long ago, Mission (She's IMMORTAL!) ruled the Rakata through her Gizka minions, and the Tuskans learned a mere mockery of TRUE Vao teachings, and corrupted them into barbarianism.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Nah, the Sandpeople got their knowledge from the TRUE conquerers: The Gizka! Long ago, Mission (She's IMMORTAL!) ruled the Rakata through her Gizka minions, and the Tuskans learned a mere mockery of TRUE Vao teachings, and corrupted them into barbarianism.

Are you by any chance making long chalk comparisons between the cradle of civilization on planet Earth being reduced to a desert (Saharan Africa from Algeria to Egypt, up through the Middle East to Jordan and down and across through all the fun Asian nations to Iraq, Iran and Afganistan) and a civilization a long, long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away? :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Seeing as everything that's transpired in KOTOR 1 and 2 is of there design I'd say, regardless if you like it or not, we'll be seeing them.

They are ready for War, and the Republic might as well just hang welcome sign.

Not really, I like GoA idea of you getting the info from some drunk in a bar.

I mean Revan's story is over, he/she went out into unknown space and got lost and decided to stay, like Jolee.

If Revan is a guy then he took off because Bastilla was too clingy.

If Revan was a girl she left Carth to raise their son with the Cathar, free of the evil male influnce, and listening to K.D. Lang nonstop.

And if Revan is darkside and killed their prospective lover, they died of a brain aneurysm while pushing too hard when they finally got to use the bathroom.

The Exile died trying to get off Malachor. Problem solved all around

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The True Sith are most likely Followers of the Dark Jedi/Sith of Old, Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, and the structure the Early Dark Lords had created in their Sith Empire on Korriban, which after it was destroyed could have been left over in other outer regions...where the new/True Sith are residing...they could have been around during the Time of Exar Kun and neither knew of eachother and etc....I'm not too familiar with Exar Kun's story...maybe its the same beliefs between the two...

But Revan and Malak and their Sith Followers practiced new Sith ideals...and they were the imposters...Exar Kun and the Sith before him were the True Sith, and Sith left over from the Exar Kun Sith War would have been the ones that goaded the mandelorians to fight...and etc.

Edit:  And what's up DSluke, I havent seen u around since b4 the game came out in december!

I'm glad somebody said it. There's no mystery who the True Sith are. Kreia was clear that the Sith Empire still exists in this time period (of which Korriban and Malachor are on the edge of), just beyond the Outer Rim. They are simply Dark Jed. No mysterious godlike figures, just the opposite of the Jedi Knights.