TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

I'm glad you asked this, clonevader, because I was just getting ready to. But I don't understand the answer very well...

I read that I should save my game before leaving Peragus, and then load that savegame with the new missing content when it comes out. So that may help you... But that makes me feel like stopping now, and waiting. Is there anything I can download now? So I can play a little longer? What are you going to?

It is best to play ab initio. Any save game you load is bound to have some variable or other parameter set differently and will result in erratic behaviour. (Heck, the game wasn't particularly robust to begin with: try playing for a few houors straight and see what happens to your game!).

Sure, keep your save games; play the game extensively now, as you wish. I found it quite disapointing, but you may not. ;)

When the content mod is produced, I for one will re-install the game and play through it again, confident that the new material will go a long way to erasing the bad memories of the game I repressed ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yes, l suggest everyone begins a new game. It might be annoying, but it might save you from any future bugs you might encounter. Plus, you get to experience the full power of the dark side.... l mean, the cut-content.

:p

This thread must be some sort of nexus between the nether reals and otherworld. All the crazies and misfits seem to end up squandering here.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was thinking of Neverwhere or Abyss, but Sigil is better. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

A huge city in the form of a ring, a melting pot in the middle of the multiverse. Most of Planescape:Torment took place inside and in the vicinity of it.

kirottu said:

Guest MacLeodCorp

I hope TSL: Restoration Team gets something out of this? Besides learning new developing techniques, I hope they can use this experience as an internship!

Edited by MacLeodCorp

A huge city in the form of a ring, a melting pot in the middle of the multiverse. Most of Planescape:Torment took place inside and in the vicinity of it.

...oh. Okay.

Nothing to do with the thread, just a joke on the side. Back to topic.

Guest MacLeodCorp
yo Dashus how about an audio update just to get us by, the lightsaber bars just arnt doin' it for me...

The lightsabers do blend together, and sometimes you can't remember what was last updated. What knocks me off is that the date stays the same.... I know that updates have occured, but I can't allways remember the lightsaber's previous states. Maybe some other type of indication, which is painless to change... Simple solution, which will not be a hassle.

Regardless, I think they are moving rather steady. I can't wait to see their final product... Keep on rollin' rollin' rollin'... Hehehe... What a dumb song! :blink:

Yes we have a build (0.1f1).  No you can't download it.  Details through clicky-link. :thumbsup:

Excellent, more progress is always welcomed :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy