TSL Restoration Project: Work in Progress

Guest MacleodCorp

Dashus - I noticed you people have made some significant progress.... Nice job! Do you people have a projected completion date, ot is that still under consideration?

Dashus - I noticed you people have made some significant progress.... Nice job! Do you people have a projected completion date, ot is that still under consideration?

AFAIK, the projected completion date is still "when it's done". Bear in mind that they still haven't announced their actress yet, and once that's done there's going to be at least some work needed before it's ready for production.

I'm also impressed with the progress they're making. ;)

Guest MacleodCorp

AFAIK, the projected completion date is still "when it's done". Bear in mind that they still haven't announced their actress yet, and once that's done there's going to be at least some work needed before it's ready for production.

I'm also impressed with the progress they're making. ;)

Why are you answering TSL Restoration's questions? They have keyboards of their own!

I'm also impressed with the progress they're making. :thumbsup:

Why are you answering TSL Restoration's questions? They have keyboards of their own!

Because its been said many times and just let them save themselves some time. Remember: the less questions you ask, the faster it'll get done. (probably not but oh well)

Because its been said many times and just let them save themselves some time. Remember: the less questions you ask, the faster it'll get done. (probably not but oh well)

In a sense... there's also the notion that the fewer times people ask questions that've been answered a million times already, the less likely they are to shrug their shoulders, say "screw it", and take a vacation....

Guest MacleodCorp
Are you trying to be rude, or are you just ignorant?

Oh! I am probally lazy! There are 62 pages in this thread. Since I only read the last three to four pages, I felt that I would ask the question any way. I couldn't find an answer, so I asked a quesiton. If the question has been answered a hundred times, I apologize for asking again. Mistakes happen...

Are you trying to be rude, or are you just ignorant?

Oh! I am probally lazy! There are 62 pages in this thread. Since I only read the last three to four pages, I felt that I would ask the question any way. I couldn't find an answer, so I asked a quesiton. If the question has been answered a hundred times, I apologize for asking again. Mistakes happen...

This might be a good place to check, next time: http://team-gizka.org/faq.html

Partly because he's on the IRC channel the majority of the time and mostly because he's our webmaster and is on our IRC channel the majority of the time.

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Since no one noticed my question back on post 923 :ninja: , I'll ask again this time so it's noticeable. A while back, Dashus, you stated that if there is no movies/music patch by the time this project is finished, the team would take the music from the Xbox, which you mentioned was higher quality, and use that as the replacement for the PC music. (I have the PC version, so I'm very unclear on this.) Is the music from the Xbox in stereo or mono?

I've heard a file where it has two versions the current and the new one and I didn't hear any difference.

That depends entirely on your speaker setup. Stereo separation is most noticable when you're wearing headphones, but if the speakers are tuned properly to your position, they can be 6" apart and you can still hear the stereo separation. (my laptop speakers, for example. When I'm in front of the computer, I can hear the stereo separation properly. If I move just 1' to the left, I can't hear it any more).

The problem is that all recordings are different. Just because my speakers are tuned perfectly for my copy of Led Zeppelin IV doesn't mean they're going to be properly tuned for Brothers in Arms. Most music falls within a certain range, so you can do a decent setup that'll catch 90% of it, but if the music is badly mixed, then it's going to sound weird with a "standard" speaker setup: either too much or too little stereo separation.

Great progress! Just can't wait that's all over (w00t)

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=36647

here is a link to a topic discussing the Current Sith Lord picture flag in the SWKotor2.ini file, which has a picture of Darth Atris, in the unlikely event that you guys haven't excavated it out of the game disks.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Just a thought..... Would it be posible to modify the conversation options so that they would dissapear when completed like in K1? I reaaaaaly hated going through say 8 optional starting lines to find the one that opened anew :">

Doesn't like it? It's an obvious bug, that someone should fix!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.