Van Buren Lives...Fallout 4

I did for a bit, till I saw the original news post at RPGCodex.

I still say that Bethesda and Obsidian should seek legal action against Exitium and RPG Codex for what was clearly misinformation about their respective companies and products done so in a malicious manner.

http://money.cnn.com/commentary/game_over/

They have one in the technology section too. I think they have a few more, not sure.

Very well, you win this one.

But he said he likes to watch CNN, suggesting he meant on the TV, which does not have a gaming section.

Man, I hate April 1st as much as I hate Easter and Christmas.

You hate Christmas? What are you, the Grinch?

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

They have one in the technology section too. I think they have a few more, not sure.

But he said he likes to watch CNN, suggesting he meant on the TV, which does not have a gaming section.

The only cool holiday is halloween.

The only cool holiday is halloween.

Obesity and dental bills are never cool.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Jefferson and Van Buren? Please. I gave up hope on those ages ago. MOre so for Jefferson. Jeez, what's next? Finishing "Torn"?

Oh, it's on the Internet, it must be true! ;)

Jefferson and Van Buren?  Please. I gave up hope on those ages ago.  MOre so for Jefferson.  Jeez, what's next?  Finishing "Torn"?

Oh, it's on the Internet, it must be true!  :lol:

You know, that rolleyes is totally lost on everyone. If you hadn't noticed, the thread is almost 5 pages already. Captain Obvious to the rescue, huh? :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Jefferson and Van Buren?  Please. I gave up hope on those ages ago.  MOre so for Jefferson.  Jeez, what's next?  Finishing "Torn"?

Oh, it's on the Internet, it must be true!  :lol:

You know, that rolleyes is totally lost on everyone. If you hadn't noticed, the thread is almost 5 pages already. Captain Obvious to the rescue, huh? :)

captain.obvious.jpg"Hey, leave me out of this..."

manthing2.jpg

I still say that Bethesda and Obsidian should seek legal action against Exitium and RPG Codex for what was clearly misinformation about their respective companies and products done so in a malicious manner.

Exitium? Oh yes, I remember Exitium from the old BIS forum, always behaving like a pompous, self-important ar*e ...

R00fles!

This is hilarious!

And, any lawsuit would be thrown out of court.

Malicious? Give me a break.

Heck, even though a part of me hoped it was true; it was too obvious it was false. Too many things tht are silly about the 'article' proves that.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

jaguars4ever, that pic made my day! :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

****ing **** ****ing ass ****ing toad eyeball ****ing monkey ear **** ****s !

i just played fallout 2 again... and literally just killed frank horrigan.. check NMA.. CREAM MY PANTS WITH EXCITEMENT .. and then i remember its April 1st.... Me thinks some hardcore fallout fan will probably go and **** up the person who did this prank lol.. and when he does i want screenshots :)

...on a related note, Herve Caen, Chairman and CEO of Interplay, has just announced developement on the anxiously-awaited sequel Planescape: Torment II...details of the storyline are sketchy, but what is known is that you will play a character known only as The Brainless One, an entity who travels the Planes searching for his common sense, which was removed by an evil witch named Babble... :)

:)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

I thought it was pretty funny, but the funniest part is the reposes to the joke. LOL! This is classic.

Btw when you think of Van Burren think of Ramza and Jefferson, it

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

"...on a related note, Herve Caen, Chairman and CEO of Interplay, has just announced developement on the anxiously-awaited sequel Planescape: Torment II...details of the storyline are sketchy, but what is known is that you will play a character known only as The Brainless One, an entity who travels the Planes searching for his common sense, which was removed by an evil witch named Babble... "

LOL I want that game! Seriously, that be a worthwhile story. Just imagine the situations you can be involved it during the journey!

"...on a related note, Herve Caen, Chairman and CEO of Interplay, has just announced developement on the anxiously-awaited sequel Planescape: Torment II...details of the storyline are sketchy, but what is known is that you will play a character known only as The Brainless One, an entity who travels the Planes searching for his common sense, which was removed by an evil witch named Babble... "

LOL I want that game! Seriously, that be a worthwhile story. Just imagine the situations you can be involved it during the journey!

...well, ya did luv NWN, so I guess ya'd play anythin', eh dwarf... :lol:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

"I have proof Volourn is Herve Caen."

LOL If I was Herve Caen; I'd probably hate BIOware. Afterall, them leaving Interplay was one of the reasons why Caen's precious company is crumbling down on him. :ermm:

Sheer stupidity, that is all it is.  Only an idiot would post a hoax on a news site.

It's just a joke. Don't throw a huge fit.

Seems I am now a "Idiot" :lol:

http://www.nwn2news.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=50

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta