Color scheme

Which color scheme did you like best for the menu screen?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which color scheme did you like best for the menu screen?

• KotORI - Blue
    • KotOR II - Green
    • I could care less

So far into Kotor1, I like the overall color 'look' in Kotor2 better. But I'm not very far yet...

Edit - oh...doh..menu screen...didn't catch that. :shifty:

I like the color blue better, but I prefer the menus from #2...easier to read IMO.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I didn't notice either.  Now I'm going to have to go back and look at them both.  :shifty:

I'm not... I'd really like to care about something so trivial.. Ok no, I really dont give a monkeys really.

damm been playing Bards Tale so much he's starting to rub off on me.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The refinements to the interface itself in KotOR2 is awesome. Lots of subtle things that make it better. Like I said before as well, I thought the colour scheme really suited that game. KotOR's blue sort of reflected the fun, mysterious, light story. KotOR2's green sort of reflected the fun, mysterious, dark story. :D

The only thing I noticed, was that I no longer had to squint to find the interface, lost like a little dot somewhere on the middle of a big empty screen... :wub:

As for colours, pretty unimportant. Kotor 3 is probably going to be red, just for the sake of doing the whole RGB spectrum :wub:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Although the menu system of K2 is better, I would have prefered it blue. I dont like green.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Kotor 3 is probably going to be red, just for the sake of doing the whole RGB spectrum  :)

No way. Red is the colour of evil, of the dark side, of unimaginable nastiness. You realise that when children tell their primary school teachers their favourite colour is red, it now goes onto a government database.

I preferred the green of Kotor 2. I suppose Kotor 3 could let you choose your own colour. Would that be difficult to implement? Either that or one that changes colour with your alignment like the Kotor 2 website.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

one that changes colour with your alignment like the Kotor 2 website.

That would be very interesting to see, although as a slight tweak, I wouldn't make a neutral character have grey buttons.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)