What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

They're going higher

Wind is whistling on the barbs

You head's a hammer

Hang wire

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Slow Hands-------Interpol

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

From the song i am listening to:

My man Inf left a Tec and a nine at my crib

Turned himself in he had to do a bid

A one to three he be home the end of '93

I'm ready to get this paper G you with me?

Whoever guesses the song correcetly will be spared from the :p armageddon.

Ya the making of Grace has alot of live concert footage

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Tango Till They're Sore - Tom Waits

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The Old 97's St. Ignatius

I also gotta ask: Am I the only one who still loves Kula Shaker? That band's awesomeness just refuses to fade.

Nope... you're not the only one... I found my K album a few weeks ago and was surprised that I still enjoyed it :">

DL

"She had been waiting all week for her knight on the town". The guitar stuff and singing on that song is so intense that you're all puffed out when it's finished!

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

The chorus goes like this:

Ia Namtaru

Ia Lammia

Ia Asaku

Ia Pazuzu

Ia Zixulzi Azkak

Ia Gula zi Pazu

Alal Uggae Utukku Xul

Ia Ia Pazuzzu

Let's just say that I didn't buy the new Potter book.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I also gotta ask: Am I the only one who still loves Kula Shaker? That band's awesomeness just refuses to fade.

Nope... you're not the only one... I found my K album a few weeks ago and was surprised that I still enjoyed it :">

DL

"She had been waiting all week for her knight on the town". The guitar stuff and singing on that song is so intense that you're all puffed out when it's finished!

Hollow Man is awesome... got that on repeat :wub:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Dance the Manta Ray...

Barbados Twist by Susan & Surftones.

I for one can say that I never liked Green Day, just a bunch of "punks" with power chords and simplistic chord progressions...

Note: When I say "punks" I don't mean like punk rock like the Ramones or Sex Pistols or X or Husker Du. Thats my opinion anyways.

The Head On the Door --------The Cure