No mastery for companions?

I have just finished the game with a LS master jedi sentinal/watchman.. I had %100 influence with all my companions though none of them were LS master. I checked my saves with the savegame editor and saw that all of them were stuck at %99 LS. I have heard that some people have made some LS master companions with jedi weaponmasters, so I know that I don't have to be a jedi master for that. Is there a bug with jedi watchmen not having LS master companions?

I think maybe your problem is using your savegame editor. On all my playthroughs, I've hit at least one character per game at lightside mastery. On my first playthrough I chose the sent/watchman class and had no problems getting the NPCs to 100%.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Mine haven't reached it, and they sure look like they should have it.

Unless this game is doing something subtle in that regard and I don't notice.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

When I played, I manged to achieve lightside mastery with all my characters able, but alot of the characters didn't actually recieve their bonuses, now that was annoying

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

according to Prima high charisma helps.

I'm having the same issue not getting past 99% mastery either. The high charisma thing makes sense. I had no problem gaining Mastery for the NPCs with my high CHA Counsular/Master, but I'm not having any luck at all with my Sent/Watchman with more moderate CHA (13 or 14 at present).

Are they even supposed to get bonuses? It seems like that oughta be a player-character only feature.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Are they even supposed to get bonuses? It seems like that oughta be a player-character only feature.

Why? The idea is that if you are that closely attuned to one side of the Force, it increases your ability... anyone should be able to do it who masters that side of the Force.

Fantasy world philosophy aside, game mechanics wise it's just typical to reserve stuff/certain rewards for the player character only - like the saber crystal.

Which isn't to say it has to be done that way - I just tend to expect it I guess.

I think maybe your problem is using your savegame editor.  On all my playthroughs, I've hit at least one character per game at lightside mastery.  On my first playthrough I chose the sent/watchman class and had no problems getting the NPCs to 100%.

Nope, don't think so, I had Visas, and T3(haha) at full darkside (diddnt even know I could train the others into jedi, nor did I use them untill after I beat it) and Neither of them got DS mastery.

I have just finished the game with a LS master jedi sentinal/watchman.. I had %100 influence with all my companions though none of them were LS master. I checked my saves with the savegame editor and saw that all of them were stuck at %99 LS. I have heard that some people have made some LS master companions with jedi weaponmasters, so I know that I don't have to be a jedi master for that.  Is there a bug with jedi watchmen not having LS master companions?

charisma yes!

in my party even Mandalore was LS (a bit) and I had no influence with him.

I did have a high charisma... and had both Atton and Disciple and LS mastery.  I wonder how many you *can* get there.  Anyone have more than two of the NPCs follow you to mastery?

My consular/jedi master had all her jedi companions (Bau Dur, Atton, Mira, Visas) at mastery at one time or another, but for some reason their mastery disappears sometimes, even if there is no loss of influence. Not quite sure how that works.

As a counsler/jedi master I had Atton, Handmaiden, Vissas, Bao Dur, Mira all at lightside mastery with the bonus. I went through all converstations with them and made sure I got all the influence I could. In the end I had two groups worth of jedi.