Cut Content (part 2) - Kath Hounds sold out

Just my two credits, but have anybody concidered that the main thread might have been closed for the simple reason that it was 45 friggin pages long :ph34r:

isn't the standart length on theads around 15-20 before locking, and if so they have actually been very generous to let it continue as long as it has :cool:

Just my two credits,  but have anybody concidered that the main thread might have been closed for the simple reason that it was 45 friggin pages long  :ph34r:

isn't the standart length on theads around 15-20 before locking, and if so they have actually been very generous to let it continue as long as it has  :cool:

I agree. The thread was getting way too big and closing such a thread is very common.

A question about the original ending; I heard from elsewhere that in the original ending the player would be requested to choose the final boss between Kreia and Atris. I did not found the evidence supporting this so far so just come up and ask for confirmation.

If this forum will be closed, I'll still hang at Holowan and other Lucas forums voicing my disappointment.

Closing or (even worse) deleting threads without an explanation seems quite rude to me.

If someone can keep a thread similar to the two who had many replies and views here in that forum, then you can produce a similar effect. I still believe customers should support the petition even to those who seem to believe it will do nothing. What do you have to lose as the buyer anyway?

A question about the original ending; I heard from elsewhere that in the original ending the player would be requested to choose the final boss between Kreia and Atris. I did not found the evidence supporting this so far so just come up and ask for confirmation.

In the original "cut ending stuff" thread it's mentioned that some of the final dialogue lines appears both for Kreia and Atris.

The belief that Atris might have been a final boss (for males only probably?) is reinforced by the fact that Kreia and Atris are somehow connected (When Kreia mutters "betrayal" referring to the handmaiden becoming a jedi, Atris can listen to her voice from the other side of the galaxy) and from the dialogue between the two at the Telos academy.

The belief that Atris might have been a final boss (for males only probably?) is reinforced by the fact that Kreia and Atris are somehow connected (When Kreia mutters "betrayal" referring to the handmaiden becoming a jedi, Atris can listen to her voice from the other side of the galaxy) and from the dialogue between the two at the Telos academy.

Perhaps at one point.

Do you know that Atris have a portrait and apperance.2da is ready for her to be used as a party menber as well?

I suspect that when he go to Telos secret academy again it would have set who would be the final enemy, Kreia or Atris and we could fill Kreia empty slot with Atris after we beaten her (making her very Bastilla like).

What I suspect is that they created content as the same time they were reviewing the story and so we have a lot of resources that are not used and cannot be used, changing Kreia role would destroy the story intregity since she is the key and even if Atris can be expanded we cannot alter that much to make the Exile-Atris confrontation and resolution pointless.

drakron.png

The original cut-ending has 238000 views now.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The original cut-ending has 238000 views now.

That thread was mentioned today on the Penny Arcade site, which is nice since there'll be new faces exposed to the topic. :- That also explains why there's so many more guests than usual viewing the forum, hehe.

I think KOTOR 2.5 will be comin out for next xbox. all questions will be answered then. at least thats what I think is gonna happen. it was all planed out befor KOTOR 2 even came out just like Halo 2. Top selling xbox titles, both release a wtf ending, Halo 2.5 is already said to be coming with the new xbox, so I figure they are gonna do that with the new xbox, and then a patch will come out for the comp when the new box comes out that activates all those sound files and gives you the videos for the ending.

I edited this because I had made it sound Like i had some credible source or something, which I dont...

KOTOR 2.5 comin out for next xbox. all questions will be answered then.

What are you talking about? There's going to be a Kotor 2.5?

Don't quote me on that, Its an Idea I have. http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7408/Halo-25...box-2-The-Bomb/

thats the site about Halo 2.5, and I just think that they're doing the same thing with kotor 2. and since they can't release a complete version for the computer and not the box, they have to wait till the new xbox comes out.

Problems with that.

1) Halo 2 is a Xbox exclusive.

2) Halo publisher is Microsoft and Halo developer is owned by Microsoft.

3) LucasArts have nothing tp do with Xbox besides publish some game for it.

4) SW:KotOR 2 is a PC title as well as a Xbox title.

5) LucasArts rarely re-releases old games with new content, the only games I remenber they did that was X-Wing and TIE Fighter collecters edition and TIE CD special edition (X-wing got updated to TIE Fighter engine and TIE Fighter got a new campain as well X-Wing vs TIE Fighter graphics).

drakron.png

Problems with that.

1) Halo 2 is a Xbox exclusive.

2) Halo publisher is Microsoft and Halo developer is owned by Microsoft.

3) LucasArts have nothing tp do with Xbox besides publish some game for it.

4) SW:KotOR 2 is a PC title as well as a Xbox title.

5) LucasArts rarely re-releases old games with new content, the only games I remenber they did that was X-Wing and TIE Fighter collecters edition and TIE CD special edition (X-wing got updated to TIE Fighter engine and TIE Fighter got a new campain as well X-Wing vs TIE Fighter graphics).

But its not completely out of the question, yes kotor is a pc title as well, but lucas stands to gain more money from releasing a game thats not complete selling a **** load of it. then waitng 8 or 9 months and re=releasing the real version of it and getting more? like I said tho its just an Idea, i doubt it will happen. I will laugh if it does. but Im not betting on it. just an idea, don't grill me. :devil:"

Its not completly out of the question, same as I being producer of KotOR III.

Chances of that happening ... snowballs in hell have better odds.

Also I expect Halo 3 being a Xbox 2 launch title, not "2.5" ... of course reading TeamXbox stupidity (3 diferent Xbox models) makes me wonder f TeamXbox are plain idiots or of MS are just not able to develop a console to win against others.

drakron.png

Its not completly out of the question, same as I being producer of KotOR III.

Chances of that happening ... snowballs in hell have better odds.

Also I expect Halo 3 being a Xbox 2 launch title, not "2.5" ... of course reading TeamXbox stupidity (3 diferent Xbox models) makes me wonder f TeamXbox are plain idiots or of MS are just not able to develop a console to win against others.

heh,like I said just an idea. I loved the game just didn't much care for the ending, and can't wait for the third. but for right now, all I can do is dream. Im glad I finnally got someone to reply to my posts tho :D plus Im stickin with halo 2.5 and not 3 as a launch title, even if they don't call it 2.5 it wont be called 3 simply because it wont be a whole new game...but thats not a discussion for these forums

again it was just an idea, figured Id just throw it out there. :devil: .

I don't know if this has been brought up already, but I found some sound files of HK-47 on Malachor V. It was what got cut from the Remote-GO-TO face off. Aparently, GO-TO arranged for some of his hired HK-50 droids to meet him on Malachor V. GO-TO brings this up when HK-47 finds GO-TO and Remote. says something like, "And while I find this small droid annoying in the extreme, I find my urge to shoot you takes a higher priority." When the HK-50's show up, the soon realize that they cannot kill HK-47 because of their self-preservation prorgraming. They end up killing GO-TO. But of course it could either way and it appears that this is no exception. Either HK-47 and the HK-50's kill GO-TO or the HK-50 never show up and somehow GO-TO fries HK-47 by himself. It's quite interesting. If anyone else wishes to listen to the sound files that has not already come across them, the dialog is in "sensorfi" in folder 901. Since it contains HK-47 dialog, you can expect some amount of humor. It's just hilarious the way HK-47 always refers to GO-TO as "fat one."

Every time I refreshed the page to see how many viewings the old thread had, it seemed to go up by about 5 views.

Right now the count is at 276 663 views.

Also, last night while I was reading it, over 800 people were reading it at one time.

Insane.

Do you know that Atris have a portrait and apperance.2da is ready for her to be used as a party menber as well?

Yes, in fact, you can get a good look at her sith lord character model by going into your swkotor2.ini file, and under the [Game Options] section, find the line that says "CurSithLord=X", and make it read "CurSithLord=1. The next time you start the game, the menu screen will have her in place of Sion, Nihilius, Traya, or the PC.

Yes, in fact, you can get a good look at her sith lord character model by going into your swkotor2.ini file, and under the [Game Options] section, find the line that says "CurSithLord=X", and make it read "CurSithLord=1. The next time you start the game, the menu screen will have her in place of Sion, Nihilius, Traya, or the PC.

Or you can just look at my image.

trayaatris8oz.png