Amusing Glitches

That 'broken' message is being complained about a lot... Was it some form of programming joke? I put a couple of things like that into programs I make... Nothing so drastic, though.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Yeah, that's sounds extremely immature. What jerk would poke fun at you because you had an major glitch with a game that THEY developed? You know, I can imagine Snake from the Simpson's saying something to the effect of, "Dude! Your game is totally busted!" I'd be pissed if that happened to me and I saved without thinking, and then that "broken" message comes up.

Ummm, Jambo, just pointing this out: HK-47 NEVER says organic, as far as I've heard. He uses his tradition Meatbag the whole time.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

hm I was playing as Atton when he got attacked by the Twi'lek twins and I accidentally hit talk one of the twins just right before their attack starts. She goes: I am a little busy right now hehe...and then she doesnt attack me at all but instead starts attacking her sister whom she then kills and then goes back to normal stance. I figured well let 's get outta here then but I couldn't open the door...pity...

-jim

I'm playing through the XBOX version at the moment. I'm not entirely sure this is a glitch or an oversight but it's particularly annoying at any rate.

On Naa Shadar you fight the Twin Suns with Atton and the Red Eclipse guys on the Ebon Hawk. I defeated the Twin Suns (Hard fight) and it immediately loads the next part of the game. You don't get a chance to pickup their gear. Same goes for the Red Eclipse Boss Cahhmakt when you beat him - it loads the next scene straight away - no follow up and no chance to pickup any of the gear that might be strewn around the ship from your battles.

Has anyone else noticed this? It's incredibly annoying!

I defeated the Twin Suns (Hard fight) and it immediately loads the next part of the game. You don't get a chance to pickup their gear.

I was able to search them and pick up their stuff. And I think that was the glitch, and the quick transition without a search was correct, given later events.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest Damar Stiehl

(on the subject of "Your game is soooo broken" message)

Response #10 that you do NOT want to hear on tech support line:

"Whoa, bummer, dude."

(on the subject of Twin Suns)

After having Atton bump them off at the bar, and bumping them off again on the yacht, I went back to the Entertainment Promenade. Guess what: found 2x Remains with Twilek Spinning Blades inside. Now I have four spinning blades. Breakdown galore, components for everyone!

Ummm, Jambo, just pointing this out: HK-47 NEVER says organic, as far as I've heard.  He uses his tradition Meatbag the whole time.

In case you don't know, that's from KotOR 1. But, he did say organic that time. I even double checked it in the written dialog window, just to make sure. Next time you go down to the Hrakert Station, take HK-47 with you, suggest to the mercenary that he go with you up to the surface and you will get that exact dialog, right down to the st-st-studdering when the mercenary responds. Trust me.

Yesterday, I ran through the Nar Shardaa on Xbox and I saw 2 Attons!!! I thought I was hallucinating but there were 2 Attons standing right next to me. Damn freaky.

I think I have an idea how that glitch came about. After clearing the Red Eclipse, I went out of the Ebon Hawk and then decided to head back to the Ebon Hawk to see what other videos would load. Just a second before the 'saving' screen appear, Atton said something about the comlink message and was going to initiate the visit Exchange quest when the game started saving and loading. I decided to head outside the Ebon Hawk to see what I missed, and selected Bao-Dur and Atton into my party. There, standing just next to the Ebon Hawk was Atton (in my party, with the stealth shades) and Atton (same armour, no stealth shades) standing nearer to the edge of the dock area.

Sure I love Atton, but this is still freaky man.

Ummm, Jambo, just pointing this out: HK-47 NEVER says organic, as far as I've heard.  He uses his tradition Meatbag the whole time.

In case you don't know, that's from KotOR 1. But, he did say organic that time. I even double checked it in the written dialog window, just to make sure. Next time you go down to the Hrakert Station, take HK-47 with you, suggest to the mercenary that he go with you up to the surface and you will get that exact dialog, right down to the st-st-studdering when the mercenary responds. Trust me.

Will do, thanks! I just pointed that out because he complains about the HK-50's knack of saying organic when referring to meatbags, so I figured that he never says it... Sorry for any inconvenience! :(

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Well, I was in the Dantooine Enclave last night, and sending those meet'n'greet protocol droids on ahead. I had my main character go solo and follow them round.

When she neared the entrance, I switched back to Bao-Dur and Atton, who I'd left standing in the middle of an empty room. All of a sudden Atton's health suddenly dropped and he just keeled over. It was so funny to see.

when I was sparring with the handmaiden, at the begining of the fight, I clicked twice to target her, and she hadn't become hostile. then she became hostile and said: this is not the time to talk. then I kicked her and when she had lost all her vitality, she didn't become friendly, didn't heal, but she became immortal and killed(yes, killed) me. I was kinda shocked...

Sanity is for the weak!

when I was sparring with the handmaiden, at the begining of the fight, I clicked twice to target her, and she hadn't become hostile. then she became hostile and said: this is not the time to talk. then I kicked her  and when she had lost all her vitality, she didn't become friendly, didn't heal, but she became immortal and killed(yes, killed) me. I was kinda shocked...

Second time through as LS Sentinel, and whoa! Lots of new and different convo choices, although I'm not quite sure why. This was an autocreate character, just like the other, and abilities are not that much different. So I speak to Handmaiden, and she whips out this cool gray Jedi robe that belonged to her mother, instead of the white thingy I've always seen her with. I'm very proud of it, I like it. Then I spar with her the second time, she takes off her clothes, and bam... when I try to dress her again, it's GONE. I went away and came back, and she's still half-naked and I have NOTHING to put on her. I want my robes back.

Here's one... my game can't remember which gender Revan is. It started when I was watching the replay of my trial, and the Jedi were referring to Revan as male (I had picked female, and up to that point she had always been referred to as female).

Ever since, whenever the topic of Revan comes up in a conversation, it flip-flops between male and female... in fact, yesterday, she was referred to as both he AND she within the same conversation with the same character.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

when I was sparring with the handmaiden, at the begining of the fight, I clicked twice to target her, and she hadn't become hostile. then she became hostile and said: this is not the time to talk. then I kicked her  and when she had lost all her vitality, she didn't become friendly, didn't heal, but she became immortal and killed(yes, killed) me. I was kinda shocked...

My God. The bugs, the bugs. Everyone got something new happening to them. I wonder if this is a side effect of the random items generator. <_< :lol:

about having different dialog option for handmaiden, I know exactly way that is. I bought the Prima Guide from Wal-Mart and anyway, the appedix mentioned that on your third playthrough, you're supposed to get some extra dialog option with handmaiden. Unfortunately for me, I bought the guide a after I started my third playthrough, as a female. But maybe I'll get the extra dialog on my fifth playthrough as a male.

about having different dialog option for handmaiden, I know exactly way that is. I bought the Prima Guide from Wal-Mart and anyway, the appedix mentioned that on your third playthrough, you're supposed to get some extra dialog option with handmaiden. Unfortunately for me, I bought the guide a after I started my third playthrough, as a female. But maybe I'll get the extra dialog on my fifth playthrough as a male.

Thanks, I didn't know that. That's neat, and yes, this is my third time through; first time with a Guardian. Guardian was awesome in combat but had NO persuade or charisma, because I merely accepted the game's choices for levelling up.

Just as a note, I got many more choices in convo with Atris as well. We actually had an adult conversation, and she almost seemed to consider what I was saying. Then she got snotty again, though, of course.

I'm hoping to see more of the same later on in the game; I'm only on my second planet.

I'm baaaaaccck!!! The hilarity ensues! (w00t) (w00t)

This time, Mira wants revenge. I'm doing DS again. So Mira shouldn't be here. Look at the Mira above the Kriea-Mira. I guess that's what a darkside Mira looks like. Thankfully I had an Autosave to bail me out. I think these things happened because I ran out of HD space, so my savegames were corrupted.

post-10400-1110588991_thumb.jpg

post-10400-1110589091_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this should be considered a glitch but when going to free Captain Riiken during the Onderon palace siege, the soldiers you fight in that room are LABELLED Royalist soldiers??? Shouldn't they have been Vaklu troopers with the Mark IV droids and the Vaklu major??

Nar Shaada--I head into the entertainment promenade and the Twin Suns have their little conversation. I exit and one of them is still standing next to the Promenade entrance. If I try talking to her it replays the scene of them stalking me Even after the two fights, she's still there. And one time when Atton fought them, only one went hostile. The other stayed neutral, and said she was busy.

In the Pazaak den the inner door was closed, but I could walk thru it. I couldnt click on to interact with it either

Hanharr and Mira clones are still waiting around.

Not really a bug, but Atton is able to understand T3, but couldn't on Peragus Station

Various fights--I'm losing and two party members get knocked out. The third runs to lose the enemies so they can heal, use items, engage stealth, etc. My unconcious party members appear next to them and wake up, but with minimum health.