How high do you go?

By just playing through the game without using any exploits, what sort of level have people been finishing the game on?

I haven't gone through the game too far just yet but I'm close to level 10 already and was just curious as to how far I'd get level wise.

It all depends on your preference, mines the Hippie speedball, you get a good "buzz" going

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Finished level 28 Guardian/Jedi Master here, currently trying out a Sentinel/Weapon Master combo.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sentinel 8/Maurader 23

Lvl 31 1st time through.

I thought you could only get prestige when you are on lvl 15?

It somewhat depends also on your influence with Kreia.

I used Kreia most of the game the 1st time through and got alot influence with her. Although every game after I stopped using her and leveling up. And the next two times I have played it I have gotten the Prestige after lvl 20. I don't think Kreia liked me too much those times. :D

The highest with no cheats is possibly 29, that's what I've reached. But anywhere from 27-29 is average.

Without glitch exploits I was able to get up to level 30 (15 Jedi Guardian/15 Weapons Master).

-I cracked at least 80% of all locked doors and lockers.

-Hacked every computer I could to the fullest extent.

-Difused just about every mine.

-Had Kreia with me in nearly every instance (I hear she gives XP bonuses when in the party, plus I had an extremely high amount of influence over her.)

-And killed nearly everyone I possibly could.

I would imagine 31 would be the absolute highest level someone could reach without glitch exploits. I was about 1,200 away from another level up at the end of the game.

Sentinel 8/Maurader 23

Lvl 31 1st time through.

I thought you could only get prestige when you are on lvl 15?

It somewhat depends also on your influence with Kreia.

I used Kreia most of the game the 1st time through and got alot influence with her. Although every game after I stopped using her and leveling up. And the next two times I have played it I have gotten the Prestige after lvl 20. I don't think Kreia liked me too much those times. :D

Has anyone else managed this???

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

>Sentinel 8/Maurader 23

>Lvl 31 1st time through.

???That's not possible. You have to be level 15 before you can get a prestige class, unless you use hacks or cheats.

If this is not true, I apologize, but my understanding was that Lvl15 in your base class is a prerequisite for the prestige classes.

Well the guy said that he had the exp but he didn't leveled up.

So maybe what counts to get your prestige class is exp points.

Well I might give it a try tonight using a saved game near achieving the prestige class.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!