Revan or Vader

Who is better? Revan or Vader?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better? Revan or Vader?

• Revan
    • Vader

In which case you'd grab some juma juice and talk about how good it feels to slaughter them all and slowly (through a 5 minute conversation) turn him full out Dark Side and install him as a giant force battery in the Ebon Hawk, which you would use to blow up the galaxy.

Or uh.. something along those lines.

I can see that.

Anakin: I'm still so pissed off about my Mom! I miss her so!

Revan: You know, I once helped a friend come to terms with her mother, maybe I can help you too!

Anakin: My mother is dead!

Revan: Oh, sorry bout that....was she eaten by a Krayt Dragon by any chance?

Anakin: No she was tortured by Sandpeople!

Revan: Oh the Sandpeople! They're not so bad if you get them some moisture vaporaters. The chieftan will even give you his Gaffi Stick if you do that. Err...you don't have an estranged older brother or sister too do you?

Anakin: What the hell are you talking about? The Sandpeople are EVIL! They're animals and they should be slaughtered like animals!

Revan: You know, you sound like a droid I know!. I think you two will get along. I'll get him for you. *Uses the rapid transit system to suddenly dissapear.*

Anakin: RWAAAARGH!

Unless you played DS Revan.

Whine as he might, he survived a fall into lava. Revan almost died by a laser shot.

Revan is far superior to Vader because he is the ruler of the Galaxy. He has no master... HE is the master... He has the power of the Star Forge (for a while).

Vader is not the master. He bows down to a wrinkly old man. He is a puppet being controlled by Emporer Palpy. He cannot survive without a body full of wires. He is beaten in battle by his son, who hasn't even had a great deal of training in the force or battle. If Vader had been betrayed and captured and then had a bunch of powerful Jedi wipe his mind he too would have yielded, only there would be no disguising Vader as he could never take off his mask or armour.

And to top it all he can't even pick a side and stick with it... We all know that to be most powerful you must be solely dedicated to one extreme of the Force.

Vader had the highest force count,(you know where Gui Gonn took his blood sample) than even Yoda and had the highest of all time.

I know, but Vader doesn't seem to be as much in control of the force - he seemed to conserver his powers for punishing people. Revan would have Force Waved or Lightninged (is that a word) Palpatine into the hole, not thrown him. Also,

Had to choose Vader as Revan is a LS Male in my games

In mine, too, but I know that evil Revans still rule!

DON'T EVER INSULT VADER/ANAKIN AGAIN.YOU WOULD WHINE TOO IF YOU WERE TRAINED BY THAT DAMNED OBI WAN KENOBI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revan would defeat Vader handily, since he lost over half of his force connection when he was injured in the battle with Obi-Wan in the upcoming Ep III. Lucas said Palpatine wanted him because he was twice as strong in the force as Palpatine, but that after the accident it was more like 80 percent of Palpatine. So that was why he was so interested in Luke, to replace the guy that got hurt too bad to be as useful as he had planned.

Now, if you said Revan or Annakin before his horrible injuries, that might take more thought, and I'd have to see the next movie first to decide.

Revan would defeat Vader handily, since he lost over half of his force connection when he was injured in the battle with Obi-Wan in the upcoming Ep III. Lucas said Palpatine wanted him because he was twice as strong in the force as Palpatine, but that after the accident it was more like 80 percent of Palpatine.

Which means Lucas is being obviously hypocrtical, since Force-users are not based off of crude matter or number of cells. Otherwise a smaller being could never become a great Force user.

"Luminous beings we are"

"Size matters not"

Its not necessarily size that matters, but if you are born with a certain midichlorian count (whether you happen to be big or small), when you lose a large percentage of your body, the midi-chlorians contained in those parts are also gone.

Revan.

Vaders armor is just such a huge turn-off. Not to mention that the cry-baby Anakin ruined a lot of my positive feelings for Vader.

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."

Its not necessarily size that matters, but if you are born with a certain midichlorian count (whether you happen to be big or small), when you lose a large percentage of your body, the midi-chlorians contained in those parts are also gone.

Midichlorians don't exist. They never happened. The idea was dropped for Ep. 2 because Lucas realized it was crap.

I think Vader's like the little leaf, floating in great river. He was forced to do things, by broken emotion or his will to revenge. He almost didn't do things from deepest heart. that's not cool.

Relatively to Revan. I think you know him already. no word to say.