Female Mandalorians?

Manadalorian women seldom walk abroad except at great need. They are in voice and appearance, and in garb if they must go on a journey, so like to the Mandalorian men that the eyes and ears of other peoples cannot tell them apart. This has given rise to the foolish opinion among other races that there are no Manadlorian women, and that the Manadalorians are all clones.

Manadalorian women seldom walk abroad except at great need. They are in voice and appearance, and in garb if they must go on a journey, so like to the Mandalorian men that the eyes and ears of other peoples cannot tell them apart. This has given rise to the foolish opinion among other races that there are no Manadlorian women, and that the Manadalorians are all clones.

In EpII, they are clones. Jango Fett is the last of the Mandalorians, as is his clone/son Boba after him.

Strike me down if you wish, but i will become more powerfull than even I could possibly imagine.

That makes them sound like dwarves it's pretty much what Gimli said in TTT.

It's quite likely that they have breeding colonies scattered around.

Mira was a slave who grew to identify with her captors.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I think the Mandalorian women just dress like the guys. :p

If you play female, at some point in the Peragus mining facility they'll say "Or worse, she's a Mandalorian". I don't think there's much of a difference between humans and the Mandalorians other than philosophy. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Fnord.

• 3 weeks later...
Where would a person be able to find a picture of a REAL Mandalorian?

Try Jango Fett. Try Boba Fett. Hell...Canderous is a real mandalorian!

A few people mentioned in another thread, of the same topic, that Mandalorians don't look COMPLETELY human. Is this BS or what because I wouldn't mind seeing a picture if they're supposed to look different.

It's odd that BIO didn't make a female mandalorian model, considering they did both wookie and tusken female models. I'm pretty sure that all the mandalorians you find in both games are men, because they sound manly. Saying you couldn't tell a female voice from a male one just because they are behind a helmet makes no sense. It's like calling your gf and not being able to tell if you are talking to her or her father.

There must be female mandalorians, it's just they probably didn't have time to make a female model for K1, and OE wasn't exactly on a loose schedule.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Where would a person be able to find a picture of a REAL Mandalorian?

Try Jango Fett. Try Boba Fett. Hell...Canderous is a real mandalorian!

A few people mentioned in another thread, of the same topic, that Mandalorians don't look COMPLETELY human. Is this BS or what because I wouldn't mind seeing a picture if they're supposed to look different.

No, it's not BS. Mandalorians were once a grey skinned Warrior race who were descendents of the Taung Shadow Warriors. Who settled and conquered Coruscant. They became nomadic warriors conquering worlds until they formed a Mandalore, and had a name change.

But they began to die off, and after losing many during the Sith War, they descided to recruit and convert other species into Mandalorians, so they would have enough warriors for the Mandalorian Wars. Humans became the dominant form, but other races such as Togorians and Mandallians were of the Mandalorians as well.

Mandalore the Ultimate, the leader of the Mandalorian clans during the Mandalorian Wars, was one of the last of the Mandalorian race.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

I'm pretty sure Mandalorians are humans, except mean, tough, and generally badass humans.

They're humans alright, just that they all sound like Aussies and Kiwis :lol:. Whoever mentioned about the Fetts being the last of the Mandalorians, that's something I never knew until now! Well, you learn something new everyday :lol:.

The Fetts aren't the last of the Mandalorians.

In EpII, they are clones. Jango Fett is the last of the Mandalorians, as is his clone/son Boba after him.

Tell that to the 212 and the other Mandalorian people on Mandalore.