Early Feb. release looking doubtful

i seen where the games gone gold and be out next week. It doesn't take that long to make a lot of copies of a game with the current technology that is out. They already made the box and the manual and what not.

It doesn't take that long to ship it to the game stores. After it went through mass production.

I saw an ad yesterday from LA saying the PC version will be in stores Feb. 8th. I guess we will have to wait and see if that is true.

Where did you see this ad?

(Not that I'm doubting you, just wondering)

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Part of me doubts that they'll say that it goes gold (unless they worry that everyone on this forums is, ah, crazy) because the game itself already went gold; it's just the Xbox version.

Let's all trust the man who told us we'd have simultanious release now, hmm?

Fnord.

you mean the same guy who sidestepped every single question about whether the bugs and glitches in the xbox version were fixed for the pc version? -_-"

Don't be too harsh on them. I was ticked too, but we've only got a little while longer now. I'm over the simultanious release problem (well, mostly).

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

you mean the same guy who sidestepped every single question about whether the bugs and glitches in the xbox version were fixed for the pc version? -_-"

Yup. Blind faith is the most important trait in all gamers.

So is ignorance. And the ability to speak l33tspeak. Of course, it's always the intelligent, witty, and agile gamers who dominate all other gamers. . .That's right folk: bow to the female gamers! ;)

Fnord.

Hmm as much as I want to buy the game, if they are fixing all the bugs I suppose that I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer.

Course I might as well go completely delusional and think they're adding an extended ending and fixing all of the broken sidequests. -_-

Course I might as well go completely delusional and think they're adding an extended ending. -_-

One can only hope.

Lucas Arts doesn't always anounce when a game has gone gold. I'm sure they did for the X-Box to allow for the excitment to build, as they did not have a large publicity campain. They know that the PC crowd is frothing at the mouth, and so are less worried about the publicity.

well its coming out here on 8th of Febuary it is or the 11th as I have paid for my copy inadvance and all I have to do now is wait.

Man I can't wait! the days a getting closer and i am getting more anxoius (w00t)

well i just called EB Feb 9 is official for XB. No one really gives a damn about PC all the consoles sell better so they make em wait.

Hey, will you please grow up, you like consoles, i like PC, release both games at the same time or close together.

My brother has an X-Box and all the games that are out for both the X-Box and the PC are totally crap on it.

End of Console/PC Flame war.

you like consoles, i like PC.....end of story.

Hey, that AD looked kinda official?!

Does that mean were ALL getting the game on 8th?

I mean we were promised a simultaneous release, right?

Or maybe the yanks get the game 8th, and the rest of the world 11th?

Oh, well I can take 2 days, if that's what's needed.

personally, they need to stop giving it to the yanks before us and give it to everyone at the same time, especially us English speaking people, because US language is almost identical to English. lol

personally, they need to stop giving it to the yanks before us and give it to everyone at the same time, especially us English speaking people, because US language is almost identical to English. lol

you mean that games sold in the US isn't the same sold in the UK ?

you mean that games sold in the US isn't the same sold in the UK ?

Well, it depends on the games....the US Version of Sacred had the blood turned off, while the UK version didn't (Sacred is a rather buggy RPG.)