new preview and videos at ign.com

The only thing they mentioned was the interface was diffrerent on the PC compared to xbox version, odd.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Perhaps it's because I'm just so used to the XBOX interface, but the PC one looks like crap...

NOTHING BEATS MOUSE AND KEYBOARD!!!

What sane individual would make such a statement? Unless ofcourse you want to open yourself for ridicule that is... My mouse is probably worth more than an X-BOX Controller...

think about it

I did, but where the hell did the whole retina thing come from? Completely out of left field.

What sane individual would make such a statement? Unless ofcourse you want to open yourself for ridicule that is... My mouse is probably worth more than an X-BOX Controller...

That would make sense if KOTOR was a FPS... But, the comfort of my couch, my 55" widescreen TV and surround sound set-up smashes a keyboard and mouse combo...

Perhaps it's because I'm just so used to the XBOX interface, but the PC one looks like crap...

That depends on the game, fps games are usually better with mouse, easier to aim and stuff. But when it comes to Kotor I prefer the xbox controller over mouse/keyboard. I played the game on both xbox and pc and playing it on the pc it just felt awkward. But in the end it's just a matter of preference and a sane individual would recognize that :ermm:

I found the PC easier. I played the first one on PC and the second on Xbox. I liked being able to hover my cursor over things to know if I could open them rather than repeatedly tabbing through the room. Also the attack options being attached to the enemy makes combat less confusing. And the graphics on the PC were so amazing that the sequel looked only OK in comparison on the Xbox. I have a 51" TV for the Xbox and a wireless controller, but it still wasn't as sweet as a high powered wide screen laptop sitting right in front of me.

That depends on the game, fps games are usually better with mouse, easier to aim and stuff. But when it comes to Kotor I prefer the xbox controller over mouse/keyboard. I played the game on both xbox and pc and playing it on the pc it just felt awkward. But in the end it's just a matter of preference and a sane individual would recognize that :blink:

Well i have to go for the PC, the controls are so much better and the game looks great. They also have a wider variety of faces for the joe bloggs' that appear throught the game.

But having said that, i am buying it first on the xbox. Purely for the 'comfy chair' factor as i dont have a proper computer chair but i plan to get one soon along with the PC version of TSL.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yay! 1854 post!

And there are more people out there with more than that!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/star-wars-knights...2/583649p1.html

New preview from today at GameSpy.

I've just read it. The author is impressed about the game. However, he says there are glitches and awful bugs... and the game is 98% complete as far as I remember.

So... no time to fix the bugs?! XBox game was buggy, ok, I understand, but there were 2 months to make the PC one almost perfect. :/

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/star-wars-knights...2/583649p1.html

New preview from today at GameSpy.

I've just read it. The author is impressed about the game. However, he says there are glitches and awful bugs... and the game is 98% complete as far as I remember.

So... no time to fix the bugs?! XBox game was buggy, ok, I understand, but there were 2 months to make the PC one almost perfect. :/

Great... we waited 2 months for nothing... You'd think with all this time, they would add extra content or fix the bugs but NOTHING!!! WHY THE HELL DID WE WAIT THIS LONG THEN?

If the build they were looking at was not the complete version that is to be released for PC then, maybe there is still hope. I'm hoping that the other 2% will be bug squashing so we can play KotOR 2 WITHOUT any stupid bugs/glithces/other annoying things.