Which has better graphics?

Which has better graphics? (even microscopically better)  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which has better graphics? (even microscopically better)

• KotOR 1
    • KotOR 2

Some people said that K2 looked uglier. I'm not sure myself.

In terms of anti-aliasing, soft shadows, particle effects and whatnot, the graphics aren't 'uglier'. It's just that the added strain on the XBOX version resulted in lesser performance and lag.

I'm personally looking forward to cranking up the settings on the PC version. o:)

manthing2.jpg

i think that for a graphics poll xbox shud be discounted, i myself use both platforms and i reckon that we should take both versions by their best estimate which is obviously pc. kotor 2 on pc is obviously not gunna have lags n stuff (decent pcs im takin for granted) so id say k2 will have best graphics

It has its own engine?

No :wacko:

They didnt spend that long on robes however they just made a model of flowing robes and implemented them with varying colours.

In the time space of under a year i think you all need to lighten up on how well they did.

I prefer KotOR's graphics. The game looks much cleaner than KotOR2, and the areas aren't as bland.

*Edit* I should mention that KotOR runs at 1600x1200 w/ 4x Anti Aliasing, 8x Anistophic Filtering and soft shadows. KotOR2 just runs at the Xbox's meager 640x480 with medium quality textures. :wacko: