So, uh...anyone here?

deganawida

Well if you want to add another note Phosphor, you can let Obsidian or Bio know that Bio has too strong of a security system. From work I have never been able to post of Bio

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

... Perhaps a more dedicated CRPG fora or something like that.

If the current one does not have much traffic you can imagine that a dedicatedl one is going to have even less traffic.

The only way this forums would peak in traffic to normal levels would be either a new game or having open modding support for a existing game and since NwN2 is released in 2006 and SW:KotORII is not moddable.

I know a solution but you need brass balls for implement it and from what I see OE is a bit lacking on that department ...

drakron.png

Because Atari are a bunch of arseholes.

I don't even know why these forums are bothering to stay open any more. They have the NWN 2 forums at Bioware and the KotOR 2 forums at Lucas Arts. Hell, they might as well move the KotOR 2 forums here to Bioware. Have the two games with each other.

:geek:

Wouldn't want to inconvienence the developers.