Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Night Watch"

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

kumquatq3

kumquatq3

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3477 posts
It isn't black and white, but without a recent mega hit in-terms of TB RPGs, it's kind of "what have you done for me lately".

About that guys comments, I simply won't buy that S3 isn't seeing backing because of some goof up. SS didn't sell here, thats why you you won't see the expansion here.

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 16986 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
"Complex magic system."

This tells me nothing whatsoever. Complex how?

3 classes and all mages are not really that impressive.

Destroying terrain is fun; but not exactly moving me role-playing wise.

TB combat cna be good; but lacking physical combat (minus the warrior mage) the options may very well be lacking at leats until they explain the combat system in detail.

Charcetrs may be good.

Basically, to sum it up, we shall see..

Jora

Jora

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 228 posts

It isn't black and white, but without a recent mega hit in-terms of TB RPGs, it's kind of "what have you done for me lately".

A Classic Greyhawk Adventure sold quite well. It was Atari's third (or second) best-selling PC game in 2003 or something.

Aponez

Aponez

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 419 posts

About that guys comments, I simply won't buy that S3 isn't seeing backing because of some goof up. SS didn't sell here, thats why you you won't see the expansion here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's like the Deer Hunter series, or the NFL in Spain thy almost not sale anything then the company decided not to sale the games here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users