How Long Would It Take 2 Make Kotor3

sure make KOTOR a MORPG would be cool but it is not alle thye people that can spend money every month to play... I think change the game and turn it into a MORPG will be leave some kotor fans behind and not care about them... maybe create a qhole new game that can be played online and inspired by kotor would be a better idea

In this guys defense A KOTOR MMORPG COULD acutally wokr out. THat means "A" KOTOR RPG casue galxies sucks. but it woudl be cool to see one as logn is it has absolutely nohting to do with teh KOTOR RPG seires for Xbox it woudl have to be soemthing completely different but based in the same timre period so that they could have massive amount of SIth and Jedi and get away with it. Since the reason they made it so difficult to be a jedi in galxies is becasue they didnt want everyone to be one which would make teh game unrealistic accoridng to the tiem period.

BUt in teh tiem of Kotor havine thousands of jedi and sith exist in teh galaxy could work.

In short a MMORPG in teh KOTOR timeperiod woudl be fun and coudl work IF done right, but it shoudl have nohting to do with teh Solo xbox RPG and should not even follow the same gameplay format.

Edit: hades you know galaxies is teh worst MMORPG ever so don't tell people to play it, thats liek seeling crack to little kids jsut to ruin their minds and waste their money.

I dont play SWG my friend bought it a year or two ago and tells me how ****y it is and how he wasted his coin on a two year deal

Not all massive online RPGs are like that man The Final fantasy was good, and so was everquest. I think neve rplayed either, but they were succesfful.

Ok heres my idea what they coudl do is tkae the KOTOR tiem period, not EXACTLY teh same tiem as the xbox games maybe a couple hundred years before or after and have masive jedi-sith wars. This way when u play u can choose to either becoem a jedi or a sith or a bounty hunter or soemthing good liek that. the point is if it was done right it COULD work, and it could be great.

There is already a Star Wars MMORPG.  Play that.

Or, better yet....

Don't.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Not all massive online RPGs are like that man The Final fantasy was good, and so was everquest. I think neve rplayed either, but they were succesfful.

A lot of things are successful. That doesn't have anything to do with the actual quality of the product itself, though.

How long would it take to make K3? I'd rather not see it done in under two and a half years.

How long would it take to make a KotOR MMORPG? As long as it takes me to die of old.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The time it would take depends on the complexity of the new engine. State of the art graphics engines (Source, Quake, Doom, etc) take 3-5 years to program. If we are willing to accept lesser graphics, then 2-3 years is do able.

Less creative games like FPS and RTS games take 12-15 months of development time if they are not creating a new gameplay engine. A good RPG takes 15-18 months to properly develop without creating a new gameplay system.

how long would it take 2 make Kotor3, and im saying a whole new engine?

next question

how long would it take 2 make kotor3, a MORPG(pl cant sit and think ofhow cool the game would be)

I remember XboxSithLord when you first got on and made a bunch of pointless threads and post and I said you where an idiot. It is very rare that you actually can judge a book by its cover

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

CRPG's and MMORPG's do not work together so no KotOR3 wouldnt make a good MMO...

As to making it it could take anything from a year to 5-6 years... depends on whether they would build a whole new engine, or rule settings and so on...

i say build a new engine from scratch and make sure it is amazing, not a rushed piece of crap! as for the rules, in my opinion the combat system etc, so basically game mechanics are fine how they are

:ph34r: makes sure hades isnt anywhere nearby

:D