Are you going to buy KOTOR II when it is released?

Are you going to buy KOTOR II when it is released? Or when it gets cheaper?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy KOTOR II when it is released? Or when it gets cheaper?

• When it gets out
    • When it gets cheaper
    • Don't know
    • Not getting it

"It seemed that once the Infinity Engine was put to pasture every CRPG has been, well crap."

So crappy that you rated the OC 75%, the two NWN expansions in the 80%, KOTOR almost 90%, have played MW for 400+ hours, have eben playing NWN quite steaidly for over 2 years, and were just bragging how much fun you were STILL having with the OC with mods.

Hahahaha!

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"It seemed that once the Infinity Engine was put to pasture every CRPG has been, well crap."

So crappy that you rated the OC 75%, the two NWN expansions  in the 80%, KOTOR almost 90%, have played MW for 400+ hours, have eben playing NWN quite steaidly for over 2 years, and were just bragging how much fun you were STILL having with the OC with mods.

Hahahaha!

R00fles!

Hey, even royalty will eat bread crumbs if they're starving. You take, what you can get.

'Tis the dilemma of the modern cRPG'er. It still tastes like sh1t, but a guy's gotta eat, right?

manthing2.jpg

Considred I never got that game to work right, even withthe patches, both official and unofficial, it is one of the primary reasons why I don't buy games any more. That and KotOR were my last purchases. I don't see anything on the horizon that will make me want to reach for my pocket book.

Immediedly when it gets out. I'll propably preorder it

Don't do that, sometimes pre-orders arrive later than it does in retail in Finland.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Don't do that, sometimes pre-orders arrive later than it does in retail in Finland.

Why pre-order when its already out? Just visit the store or ask your local retailer to put it on hold for you.

Pre-order should in theory make it possible to get the game in your mail the same date it's released in retail. In reality however, it's diffirent.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why pre-order when its already out? Just visit the store or ask your local retailer to put it on hold for you.

Pre-order should in theory make it possible to get the game in your mail the same date it's released in retail. In reality however, it's diffirent.

Exactly, there is no point in pre-ordering a hot title because chances are it will be 1 - 3 days before they even ship it. I pre-ordered HW2 and it arrived 4 days after the game was released. If I had just visited EB Games, I could have gotten it on the same day because they had 3 shipments of it coming in that day.

Exactly, there is no point in pre-ordering a hot title because chances are it will be 1 - 3 days before they even ship it. I pre-ordered HW2 and it arrived 4 days after the game was released. If I had just visited EB Games, I could have gotten it on the same day because they had 3 shipments of it coming in that day.

Yes, but the Post Office opens earlier than retail shops. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Yes, but the Post Office opens earlier than retail shops. 

Hahaha. Well, there are those dedicated people who would sleep outside the store for the night so that they could pick up a copy of the game. For them, I doubt they'd really care...

Pre-order should in theory

That's the sad part about things...

George Bush in theory has the intelligence of a human being with an IQ of 130 (Same w/ Paris Hilton...). However, in real life, a more accurate would be closer to .130 :D

Its possible that people with high enough IQs are idiots too but... umm..... HEY its a theory damn it!!! I am entiteld to ramble if I want!