Are you going to buy KOTOR II when it is released?

Are you going to buy KOTOR II when it is released? Or when it gets cheaper?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy KOTOR II when it is released? Or when it gets cheaper?

• When it gets out
    • When it gets cheaper
    • Don't know
    • Not getting it

Bush has an IQ of 130?????

If that is so then IQ tests are BS...

Nah, he just plays dumb so his enemies will underestimate him. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

True, when i tested my IQ, i got 132 (Am i stupid or smart? :lol: )

On-topic, i'll probably get it the very day i see it at my local retailer.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

True, when i tested my IQ, i got 132 (Am i stupid or smart? :o )

Only 2 points smarter than Bush? I'd be very worried if I were you, mate. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

IQ tests are complete bull.  I had one give me a score of 175 and another give me a score of 95.  In the end it doesn't matter how intelligent you are.  Only thing that matters is how you apply that intelligence.

Sort of. High points in an IQ-test just shows that you're, well...good at IQ-tests really.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah, I will buy it eventually. It depends on how fast LA will release/authorize the first patch for the pc version.

I almost always get my games after the patches are released.

I got KOTOR (pc version) in Feb '04.

If there are no patches then I will get the game much, much later.

Yeah, I will buy it eventually.  It depends on how fast LA will release/authorize the first patch for the pc version.

I almost always get  my games after the patches are released.

I got KOTOR (pc version) in Feb '04.

If there are no patches then I will get the game much, much later.

What if the PC-version is bug-free then? :o

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

True, when i tested my IQ, i got 132 (Am i stupid or smart? :) )

Only 2 points smarter than Bush? I'd be very worried if I were you, mate. :ph34r:

Well, a think tank said that his IQ was 91 here.

But here, it says his IQ is in the mid 120s.

Thats a big difference. Anyways, when it comes to IQ tests, I think that Mensa has the best and most accurate one.

There is only one person I trust and only one person's opinion I follow when it comes to games.  Mine.

And do tell me how am I going to buy the game WITHOUT A FREAKING JOB!

Try getting a job

Easier said than done. Especially in Iowa.

I Understand!!! Luckly I live in Calif. Its got at least a good job market, If nothing eles.

Huh?

What's the point of having the same game 2 times? :-

Just didn't have XBOX Live for KotOR so I just bought the PC Version to play the extra content and with the mods. Not really the same thing for KotOR2 but want to see if it has the same bugs.

But they said that there would not be any extra content for the PC version of KotOR 2...

I do not understand how ten people (6.54%) could NOT get the game! I mean, even if X-Box has some problems it still is the great story, the amazing everything. I just can't get over KoTOR!!! I am going to buy KoTOR II the day it comes out, when I get home from school.

When I get it... SCREW MATHS HOMEWORK!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Basically,

GET IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN

!!!

I Understand!!! Luckly I live in Calif. Its got at least a good job market, If nothing eles.

Bush and his outsourcing... You'd think that a president who had something close to a brain would come to power.

Bush : "Jobs... what are Jobs? Uh... I need a soda and some french fries..." That is the president's average day...

Maybe in 4 years a president will come to power and say "Hey! China is taking all our manufacturing jobs..."