Handmaiden?

Just Disciple.  And if you are Light Side, you get

Mira

If you want:

On Nar Shadda, LS players recruit Mira, and DS players recruit the enraged Wookiee Hanhar. This has nothing to do with the Desciple. Desciple only comes into play if you're a female; otherwise, you get the Handmaiden.

Mira

If you want:

On Nar Shadda, LS players recruit Mira, and DS players recruit the enraged Wookiee Hanhar. This has nothing to do with the Desciple. Desciple only comes into play if you're a female; otherwise, you get the Handmaiden.

Well thanks for information

:o

Mira

If you want:

Well thanks for information

what is disciples real name? i know that handmaiden's is

Brianna

I think it's

Mical. That's what he tells Carth on Dantooine

thank you. i hadnt seen it anywhere else and hadnt found it in my strategy guide ( its a very bad guide in my opinion ).

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

deciple creeped me out. Like a stalker or something. Is there anyway for him to NOT join your party if your playing as a female?

I'll even play dark side if it means I can off him.

Nothing is woth that creepiness.

Just play as a LS guy so you get Handmaiden and Mira instead. If it helps to detach yourself, choose Revan as a female (LS or DS as you see fit). Then think that Revan is still your character. It should do the trick I guess.

*shrugs*

manthing2.jpg

Hanharr is better than Mira personality wise and for battle too. I wouldn't like to be around the guy in real life but to get into the mind of a serial killer like him is intringing. Get his influence and he is a lot better than Mira personality-wise and eons ahead of Zaalbaar in personality. Disciple while not a bad character had a b*tch voice so I put a Arkanian Blinder mask over his face and gave him a black robe to make him look like a KILLA especially when he pulls out that purple lightsaber or da twin gats.:)

I definitely prefer Hanharr over Mira, even though I like LS better than DS. Hanharr was decent in battle while Mira was a bit useless to me, but then again,

I never got her to become a Jedi, which would increase her usefulness.

As for Disciple, I've never had him yet but on my third playthrough of the game I'm being a female char so I'll get to see what he's like soon enough. Handmaiden is a really awesome char though, I almost always take her into battle, and from the general opinion around here it doesn't seem like I'm gonna like Disciple better. Whatever.

And for the record, I think Prima's KOTOR 2 guide is really good.