which character do you like best for love quests??

Atris struck me as weighted down, but fairly young.  I was thinking that she was maybe 3-5 years older than your PC, and I was thinking early thirties for him.

And then, of course, if Revan was in his late twenties/early thirties, that makes the relationship with Bastila a little bit weird.  I was thinking that Revan's "re-birth" sort of made him younger, mentally and maybe a little bit in terms of body-age.

really? Atris struck me as a bitch o:) i dunno, atris really kinda buged me.

Atris struck me as weighted down, but fairly young.  I was thinking that she was maybe 3-5 years older than your PC, and I was thinking early thirties for him.

And then, of course, if Revan was in his late twenties/early thirties, that makes the relationship with Bastila a little bit weird.  I was thinking that Revan's "re-birth" sort of made him younger, mentally and maybe a little bit in terms of body-age.

I thik the PC would be closer to 40. The exile was a knight when he left the order, I assume he was about 30 then. But if you say he was about 20 that would make atris 25 according to you, while she is a leading council member. Not likely.

And what's wrong with the age difference? Has it ever occured to you that the females you can "romance" all seem very young.

Revan was a jedi master in the Mando wars and only exceptions gain that rank very early, but I assume Revan is such an exception and got that rank very early. I always thought he would be 30 in KOTOR. Bastila was still a padawan (or a knight, not sure) but she mentioned her battle meditation hadn't manifested itself in the Mando wars so I assume she wasn't mature yet then. I guess she should be about 20 in KOTOR, making her 16 on the end of the Mandalorian wars, when she would have started to use battle meditation. There would be about 10 years between Bastila and Revan. Why is such an age difference weird in a relationship? Woman of 20 marry guys who are 60 these days. Besides, the will of the force brought Bastila and Revan together with the force bond, so you could say the force wanted them to be together.

True, age difference doesn't really mean much these days. 10 years really isn't that big of a difference anways. My grandparents were 22 years apart. Now that I would consider a bid deal. And, doesn't the force effect how you age anyways. I mean Yoda was 900 years old, and who knows how long Obi Wan would have lived if he hadn't been killed by Vader. Palpatine looked pretty ancient to me too.

True, age difference doesn't really mean much these days. 10 years really isn't that big of a difference anways. My grandparents were 22 years apart. Now that I would consider a bid deal.  And, doesn't the force effect how you age anyways. I mean Yoda was 900 years old, and who knows how long Obi Wan would have lived if he hadn't been killed by Vader.  Palpatine looked pretty ancient to me too.

Jedi get a little older than normal members of their species. Ki-Adi-Mundi and Oppo Rancisis are pretty old for one of their species. There have been human jedi known to become 200 years old. Dark siders draw upon the dark side to make them live longer and it is said true sith live forever. you might mention the fact Obi-Wan looks so old in ANH while he's only 57.

First of all, Alec Guinness himself was only 63. Didn't expect that huh?

Secondly, he had been living all alone in the dune sea for 19 years and Tatooine has a harsh environment, I can imagine one wouldage fast there. Owen and Beru Lars didn't look very good either in ANH.

Thirdly, Kenobi prolly didn't use the Force much after he jedi purge. If the presence of the Force makes a jedi live longer, the old jedi would surely live pretty long. The Jedi were often in the Jedi Temple, with hundreds of Force users around them. So you can say the presence of the Force would be very strong there. But there weren't any jedi left in the end and there isn't much force presence on Tatooine either. So Kenobi probably aged almost normally on Tatooine.

True, age difference doesn't really mean much these days. 10 years really isn't that big of a difference anways. My grandparents were 22 years apart. Now that I would consider a bid deal.  And, doesn't the force effect how you age anyways. I mean Yoda was 900 years old, and who knows how long Obi Wan would have lived if he hadn't been killed by Vader.  Palpatine looked pretty ancient to me too.

Palpatine is around 150 years old

Yoda's species naturally lives for tens of generations...

Palpatine is around 150 years old

Yoda's species naturally lives for tens of generations...

And Ood Bnar was 5000 years old when he was killed!!! take that! :-

Well, back to the favorite love quest character question...

Bastila hands down. Best looking, best sounding, deepest character, best follow up. Runner up was Visas, who was also goodlooking (which is weird cuz you can barely see any of her), but also had a good voice, and a somewhat deep character. I was, however, dissapointed by the lack of conversation material provided. It seemed that I exausted all the topics pretty early on. And almost nothing changed after the force vision ritual. A pity...

I think Mira had the most interesting relationship with my Male PC.

She tells you she's not interested because she doesn't want to have to beat up the other girls to prove she's leader of the pack but then she goes on to tell you how good your body is.. then a few times in and out of the ebon hawk later I get a cut scene with her telling the other girls about how my PC is her bounty and they shouldn't mess with that and how the right way to catch a man goes. I wont say much but it involved using stun cuffs. anyway... later when I choose her to lead the alternate party on Duxn she was very clear to point out ot my PC that he was still her "bounty" and she was coming back for him. (notice this was well after the exchange had been delt with thus removing any payable bounty.) also there was the comment in the vision of her future where Kreia tells you how much Mira Missed you and how she thought of you all the time.

It wasn't the traditional romance persay but I think it was abit more fun than the other ones.. Though I didn't get much out of handmaiden beyond training her as a a jedi.. Maybe Because I hit On Mira. Who knows.

so there IS a chance! :wub:

Mira comments at one point that you look pretty much the same as the picture she has of you, which was taken prior to your exile ten years earlier.  She brings this up because she's surprised that you haven't aged much, if at all.

As a result, its quite possible that Force users, particularly ones that don't constantly channel destructive dark side energies, have bodies that don't age as quickly.  Constant renewal from Light Side energy seems a reasonable explanation for it, although its merely conjecture on my part.

And, of course, as Sion demonstrates, dark side users can come up with other methods of using the Force to keep themselves moving around.

Finally...

Its unlikely that Atris would have been on the Council if she were young.  You generally reserve positions of authority for those with experience.  And the fact that she had a non-romantic emotional attachment of sorts to the Exile before the Mandalorian War suggests that the Exile isn't exactly young, either.

slight spoiler warning since i dont know how to make those cool little black bars over my text.

there is also a point on korban when you come close to Marca Ragnos's tomb that triggers one of Kreia's little "mind conversations" where she tells you that Ragnos ruled the sith empire for over a century. that in and of itself is evidence that force use weather light or dark has a tendancy to prolong normal human lifespan. then again Ragnos was also a "half-breed" half of what I cant remember but I do remember mention of him being half bread of something.

• 2 weeks later...

in the recording of his conversation with master vandar, master vrook seems to suggest that the Exile was both not a very impressive jedi (again before the whole feed of the power of others thing) and was also rebellious.

With regards to a certain antagonistice (male) Jedi...

Vrook just seems to dislike you. Before leaving, the Exile was probably headstrong, and I suspect that this bugged Vrook. None of the other Jedi seem to have a problem with the Exile, aside from the whole "followed Revan" thing. Vrook, on the other hand, does. So I wouldn't be overly surprised if any comment of his that doesn't refer to your personality is in fact colored by his view of your personality.

Bastila by far. She never left my Revan's side.

Mira next, cause she is the hottest, and also the most aggressive girl of the bunch.

Visas, cause she had a sexy voice

Then the Handmaiden, who was fun, but too subservient.

As for Bastila's age, I don't think she is much older than say 20 or so. I remember doing the math, and I think I came out with 19. I'd have to play again, but I'm almost positive that they do give you numerous references to her age.

I believe she said how old she was when she was taken from her parents, how long she spent as a Padawan, and then you were able to figure her age out from the time its been since Revan returned. When all was said and done, I think I got 18-20....

And Revan might be 25 for all we know. The greatest military genius of all time had smashed Persia by that age....

:(  :huh:  :ermm:  :x  :'(  :x  :x  :x  wait, i think i'm feeling better.  no, no i'm not. :x  :x  :x  carth is a 38 year old whining pansy. *runs and hides*

The Carthilicous One was 38?! OMG! Whatever will we do with such a crusty, dusty old guy! o:):-

And how old are you, darlin'? :) 12? :("

hey, age is just a number. I mean, take Johnny Depp for example, he's over forty and he is positivly gorgeuos! :geek: