Your Opinion Please

No doubt my nipples would penetrate the confines of my robes in their excitement.

I hope no one was eating something when they read that.

[sadly]There goes my beef stew. My wonderful, tasty, heart-healthy and virtually calorie free beef stew.[/sadly]

Fnord.

Hasn't this topic been done over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in the general discussion forum?

Hasn't this topic been done over and over and over and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  in the general discussion forum?

Um. Most topics are. I'd thought you've have realized this by now, Hades.

Because the Pope will smite the infidels! If he can manage to get up from his throne-chair, that is... :ermm:

That's a pretty big if, right there.

Not to mention if he can actually see them, and actually remember which ones the infidels are, even if he does get out of it.

Hey! Don't disrespect the pope! Just because he's a senile old man who probably called Jesus "Sonny," doesn't mean....

oh crap... straight to hell with me I guess.

Because the Pope will smite the infidels! If he can manage to get up from his throne-chair, that is... :lol:

That's a pretty big if, right there.

Not to mention if he can actually see them, and actually remember which ones the infidels are, even if he does get out of it.

Hey! Don't disrespect the pope! Just because he's a senile old man who probably called Jesus "Sonny," doesn't mean....

oh crap... straight to hell with me I guess.

:) well see you there comrade :)

So it would have been possible to transfer the spirit into a female body as well.

Please correct me if I am mistaken. If you know more then please post it!

This statement may unwittingly make the thread move in unadvisable directions. :ph34r:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

So it would have been possible to transfer the spirit into a female body as well.

This statement may unwittingly make the thread move in unadvisable directions. :ph34r:

Ok, sorry. :D

I am currently playing KotOR1 again, maybe I ll find the conversation.

I remember it happen in the late game, when it becomes obvious that in the past, your character was Darth Revan. Bastila is with the jedi strike team that board Revan

I remember it happen in the late game, when it becomes obvious that in the past, your character was Darth Revan. Bastila is with the jedi strike team that board Revan