A guy at the IGN message board has the game.

Lacan said that somebody should post it and I did it just for the hell of it. Maybe someone with the manual *cough*developers*cough* could confirm if that he is correct regarding the word.

Maybe I should ask for a whole sentence instead? :S

He doesn't say anything new, and he says a couple things that seem patently false: "Jeremy Soule" is one, but that could be explained by him just blurring over who actually did it and assuming it was him again. I forgot what else is weird, but it overall seems perfectly plausible that he has a copy. He's a decent faker, if nothing else.

Lacan said that somebody should post it and I did it just for the hell of it. Maybe someone with the manual *cough*developers*cough* could confirm if that he is correct regarding the word.

Maybe I should ask for a whole sentence instead? :S

Hmm, I'm afraid we're running out of time man. The stakes are too high on this one to ask something like that.... I fear we may never truly know, and that is a very depressing thought... :)

I dont trust that this guy has it. He may and I might be wrong but it does feel right to me. Ive read his post a few times now and it still seems that he is just faking. I might be wrong but Im doubtful. The lack of specifics is kinda wierd. :)

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Sure this guy has it. :blink: Then he woke up and realized he was dreaming.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Bah..... it's monday soon enough, I'll wait. If anybody has a question they want me to post to him, shoot.

he wouid'nt tell me if bastila was back :blink:;)

Assuming he does have it, I'm pretty sure he won't reveal that tiny little spoiler.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

im pretty sure he doesnt have it, i thought i recognized similar wording in it from reviews ive read, also he makes it seem more like an article, not worded like somethin a member/ person would write in a small amount of time. But he might have it, i kno those new lightsabers r gonna be hella kool and if he DOES have it, he better explain what theyre like, or give out some descriptions on weapons in the game.

Holy **** he has it, there is no disputing that.  The disc and the picture of the manual.  Anyone who still thinks he doesnt have it is a dumb***.

Its still strange though, I mean if I got the game I'd be too busy playing it to get off and brag about having it

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well appearently some people already have the game. If the information I'm getting from a few friends across the country is accurate, it seems that some of the nation's discounters(we know who they are) have started putting the game on the shelves and gamers lucky enough to be there are snapping them up.

The discounters don't waste any time waiting for dates. If they get something in stock they put it on the shelves immediately. That's how I actually was able to get my PS2 years ago. 2 days before the official launch. The few people that were with me were all standing around like we were in shock and couldn't figure out what to do. They were all locked behind a glass display case, so naturally we needed someone who had a key. Turns out the only guy who had access to a key that morning was a man working in the paint dept. This man who was busy mixing paint clearly knew nothing about the official launch date. He goes into some back area, comes back with the key and we head over to the electronics dept where there were 4 more people standing around with the group I left behind.

He never asked us what we wanted out the display. He just opened it. Some guy was about to ask if we can get a PS2. Everyone gave him a look that squarely meant SHUT UP! I reached up and grabbed one of the boxes off the pile(no games were on display), the others followed, and we all headed towards the nearest cashier. The paint man only followed us to the cashier counter because he couldn't carry all the boxes by himself.

The cashier was just as clueless as the register that rang up the purchase. I had figured that PS2's bar code hadn't been put into the system yet, but I later learned that nothing goes on the floor of the discounters without first being coded in.

My dumb luck. So it is very possible that there are some people playing KOTOR2 right now. It's true, your local game store is going to have way more copies than the discounter, but the discounter might already have it on the shelf.

It's just 3 more days. Most of us can wait, some of us won't have to.

If you zoom in on the booklet you can read that charisma affects casting force powers of opposite alignment. So if you are a ls character with high char you can cast ds powers with less penalty and it improves companions chances to hit! I believe this is new?!

I'm not leaving this instant. I just meant that since the game seems to have made it to the public, more and more info will leak onto these forums and I'll be slowly avoiding threads and more than likely avoid the forum altogether come this weekend. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)