Rewards ?

A Jedi cares not for rewards.

Sure they do......

A good dead is it's own reward. A nice Jedi get rewarded a lot. :-

As for DS Jedi, a dark dead is it's own reward, but the pleasure of getting to loot the corpses is a freebie. :-

I was did like killing "someone" Fortuna for his Krayt pearl although it did piss me off with continuity challenges...

As Bib Fortuna works for Jabba the Hutt some 4000 years later so if i kill his anscestor how does that work out <_<

I have fears that I wont be able to engage is combat as much if I chose Light

You won't have much to fear. This game will be quite combat heavy. It won't have the Star Wars aesthetics otherwise.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

in kotor there were rewards for staying on th ls. like the solari crystal.im sure that since the ds is even more tempting this time us light siders will have rewards again.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I want to be a lightside character but then again I'm always hearing about all these high points to being on the Darkside .

But I wont turn to the dark because Jedi get free donuts on wednesdays lol

I was wondering if I get anything else except a donut ...

You'll be welcomed to the jedi order

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I want to be a lightside character but then again I'm always hearing about all these high points to being on the Darkside .

But I wont turn to the dark because Jedi get free donuts on wednesdays lol

I was wondering if I get anything else except a donut ...

You'll be welcomed to the jedi order

and a having ppl not want to kill you as much, and you get a lightsaber! :D :rolleyes:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I was did like killing "someone" Fortuna for his Krayt pearl although it did piss me off with continuity challenges...

As Bib Fortuna works for Jabba the Hutt some 4000 years later so if i kill his anscestor how does that work out <_<

You killed Komad?! You...you...monster! :'(

I thougth that guy was cool - you even meet him again on Kasyyyk if you do Tatooine first.

"Wealth fades, the sands remain". ;)

manthing2.jpg

Light side and darkl side are both good and both have extras, but I think that dark side will be better because there is a temple or something on Dxun that if you give in to the dark side you get awsome kick ass powers that you can only get if you give on there.