NEW PLANET( Spoiler for some)

MALACHOR V: IT was the planet where the last battle of the Mandalorian Wars was faught, it is also by it's description a Mandalorian World.

and is most likely where Mandalore will be. Though I wonder, why Obsidian didn't just put the Planet Mandalore into the game? I guess they thought 1 jungle world was enough.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

MALACHOR V: IT was the planet where the last battle of the Mandalorian Wars was faught, it is also by it's description a Mandalorian World.

and is most likely where Mandalore will be. Though I wonder, why Obsidian didn't just put the Planet Mandalore into the game? I guess they thought 1 jungle world was enough.

read my siggy

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

People are getting ruthless around here...this forum is almost getting as bad as the Lucasarts KOTOR II forums...*shudder* :lol:

I hope its just the holidays, they would turn even Jesus into a bastard

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

People are getting ruthless around here...this forum is almost getting as bad as the Lucasarts KOTOR II forums...*shudder* :shifty:

I hope its just the holidays, they would turn even Jesus into a bastard

lol you're so funny! :D and it makes sense too!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

People are getting ruthless around here...this forum is almost getting as bad as the Lucasarts KOTOR II forums...*shudder*

Ahhh, the hazards of posting in a forum with kids suffering from hyperactivity disorder. Proof that Ritalin is not the cure the medical community made it out to be.

As far as KOTOR discussions go nothing is worse than the LA KOTOR forums right now. There should be a sign, "Those not suffering with a Behavior Disorder need not apply"

Heh, the new plane tcomes from the UK OXM review, so it is official.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi