Dog eat dog.

Make your choice carefully, padawan!  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Make your choice carefully, padawan!

• Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader
    • Emperor Palpatine aka Darth Sidious
    • Revan / Darth Revan
    • Exar Kun
    • Yoda
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Obi Wan Kenobi
    • Mace Windu
    • Qui-Gon Jinn
    • Dath Maul

First of all: 213374U what the h*ll happened to your soldier sig? This spasming dude you have now freaks me out!! i have nightmares about him. :ph34r:

Second: I wonder what would happen to the forum if one topic would stay on topic the whole time... :)

First of all: 213374U what the h*ll happened to your soldier sig? This spasming dude you have now freaks me out!! i have nightmares about him.  :ph34r:

Yeah, I love him too. :D

Second: I wonder what would happen to the forum if one topic would stay on topic the whole time...  :p

No can do... :-"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Order seems to have been restored. Yoda is first

I thought that acc to you order will return when Luke will be first.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

How can palps be so low on the list? The mastermind behind the extermination of the Jedi and destruction of the mighty republic below Exar Kun? Don't get me wrong...Exar Kun was badass...but come on. Fraud I say! Fraud!

Yes it seems that Nur Ab Sal created many accounts so to vote many times for Exar Kun.

It can't be explained otherwise. :)"

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You underestimate fans of TOTJ. And besides Palpi is ugly and old

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

How can palps be so low on the list? The mastermind behind the extermination of the Jedi and destruction of the mighty republic below Exar Kun? Don't get me wrong...Exar Kun was badass...but come on. Fraud I say! Fraud!

How? Easily. I only got one vote, not one for good and one for evil, just one so I used it on Yoda. Palps is a badass, but still...Yoda.

Wait! I know why! A wizard did it....:)

Sith Magic is in use on these boards, gentlemen. :)"

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

How? Easily. I only got one vote, not one for good and one for evil, just one so I used it on Yoda. Palps is a badass, but still...Yoda.

Wait! I know why! A wizard did it....:)

Yeah..it was a toss up between Yoda and Palps...but I have to give it to Palps...he had only one other Sith to do what he did..whereas Yoda had 10,000 Jedi at his disposal to stop him...Palps gets the trophy, in my book...regardless of good or evil..

The best setting for the fight would be Mustafar. The lava planet that Vader and Obi-Wan fight on in Revenge of the Sith.

Thanks for spoiler without warning *choke*

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I would like to see Captain Needa and Admiral Ozzel duking it out on the bridge of the Executor. With Lord Vader as referee.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle