Dog eat dog.

Make your choice carefully, padawan!  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Make your choice carefully, padawan!

• Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader
    • Emperor Palpatine aka Darth Sidious
    • Revan / Darth Revan
    • Exar Kun
    • Yoda
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Obi Wan Kenobi
    • Mace Windu
    • Qui-Gon Jinn
    • Dath Maul

And as always your plans proved to be futile :shifty:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Oh man another Zahn worshipper.

Maybe you should accept the fact that Shatterpoint is 1000 times better than obsolete Thrawn stuff.

And how you can say such things about EU if you don't even know it?

Your view is based on ignorance

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

EU can go kill itself in the face anyway. Personally I wouldn't touch most of the stuff in the SW Books (Thrawn trilogy excluded) even with a 10-feet lightsaber :shifty:

I wonder if you get the irony of your ten foot saber comment

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

There was a certain "scene" in one of the "Jedi Academy" trilogy books where an apprentice was able to extend the blade of his lightsaber by flipping a switch or sth, if I am not mistaken. <_<

BTW the latest NJO books were also good and sorry for not adding them to my exclusions.

"Oh man another Zahn worshipper."

Let's get something straight. You overstate your case when you say "worship".

Atleast for me anyway...

I do not worhip Zahn or any other EU or other multi-authored licenses.

Asimov yes.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

No one who is normal could even think to compare any star wars author to Aasimov.

Although I believe that Saga of Seven Suns is as good as Foundation, Aasimov was first

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

What I said was true...though in a quarter-serious manner.

Never read Saga of Seven Suns. Although it would have to be the greatest thing ever written for it to even take a **** out of my bias against KJA.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Yes. **** is a most offensive expression, just like **** and ****. I am grateful I can't read **** every time someone types it.  ^_^

All of the sudden you've got a sense of humor, a really good sense of humor :D

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

furthermore if the force is unbalanced against the jedi, it must be balanced toward the sith.

Yoda didn't seem to struggle too terribly against tyranus, even though the latter was playing with a fixed deck, furthering my theory, based also on what Lucas said in an interview (that I can't admittedly reproduce) that Yoda was the strongest force-user in history prior to the emergence of Sidious and possibly Anakin.

Mine would be on yavin, I would want it to be exar kun with vader vs. ulic qeldroma (damn you all for not voting for him) and obi wan together! exar would take on ulic again and obi when he was young against the older vader!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

sidious, apparantly yoda kills him in ep3 and then sidious rises back from the dead and proceeds to kick serious green ass... well its a rumour i have heard anyway. i like the sound of it.

other than that i say revan. why? coz i do. so there.

sidious, apparantly yoda kills him in ep3 and then sidious rises back from the dead and proceeds to kick serious green ass... well its a rumour i have heard anyway. i like the sound of it.

other than that i say revan. why? coz i do. so there.

Ooo how could i forget about revan, so i would add him and the little teenage anakin, and then anakin would be like who are you to vader and he would be like silly rabbit tricks are for kids! :shifty:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

We do like Zahn's books because they are based on character development and not the use of uber -super mega Force powers.

I do not like comics and cartoons about Sw because they tend to make the characters too powerful. I.e in the Clone Wars Windu won a battle with droids all by himslef, while on genosis he had his ass kicked by a much smaller amount of droids plus some other Jedi to help him. So no I think I'll pass on Exar Kun's super powers.

And yes my opinion remains with Luke.

Clearly the boy manage to deafeat Vader and destory Palpatine by maging to bring back Anakin, something not even Yoda or Obi Wan could do. Add to this that he had limited trainning and the fact that he restored the Jedi Order all by himself then I think he would kick everyone's ass, but only if he totaly had to.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Clearly the boy manage to deafeat Vader and destory Palpatine by maging to bring back Anakin, something not even Yoda or Obi Wan could do.

I think that he brought him back to the good by either

a) bcs he was his son after all

b) vader wanted to willingly come back

or

c) i hate luke! :D

Exar Kun didn't have to dream about it, he did become one with the force.  How else to do you think he was able to stick around thousands of years and cause Luke Skywalker to have problems on Yavin 4?  Becoming one with the force isn't something unique that Jacen Solo did.  Anakin Solo did it before he died.  Yoda and Obi-Wan became one with the force after they died.  As far as I can tell it's a pretty common thing  :shifty:

Umm, yeah. But do I have to point out what should been an OBVIOUS point about all those you mentioned? THEY'RE DEAD! Jacen Solo was able to become one with the Force and did not die in the process.

Well you're contradicting yourself... If you become one with the force, than the force literally controls your actions. If Jacen became one with the force and lived, it wasn't because he was special or anything, it's because the force WANTED him to live. Now if you want to change your argument to "The force likes Jacen more than the others", go ahead :blink:

Exar Kun didn't have to dream about it, he did become one with the force.  How else to do you think he was able to stick around thousands of years and cause Luke Skywalker to have problems on Yavin 4?  Becoming one with the force isn't something unique that Jacen Solo did.  Anakin Solo did it before he died.  Yoda and Obi-Wan became one with the force after they died.  As far as I can tell it's a pretty common thing  :rolleyes:

Umm, yeah. But do I have to point out what should been an OBVIOUS point about all those you mentioned? THEY'RE DEAD! Jacen Solo was able to become one with the Force and did not die in the process.

Well you're contradicting yourself... If you become one with the force, than the force literally controls your actions. If Jacen became one with the force and lived, it wasn't because he was special or anything, it's because the force WANTED him to live. Now if you want to change your argument to "The force likes Jacen more than the others", go ahead ;)

How am I contradicting myself? You obviously have no clue what I was referring to. Try reading The Unifying Force, then respond when you have a clue. :thumbsup:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

and didnt the force want yoda obi and anakin to come back to life (ala spirit form)

Exar Kun didn't have to dream about it, he did become one with the force.  How else to do you think he was able to stick around thousands of years and cause Luke Skywalker to have problems on Yavin 4?  Becoming one with the force isn't something unique that Jacen Solo did.  Anakin Solo did it before he died.  Yoda and Obi-Wan became one with the force after they died.  As far as I can tell it's a pretty common thing  :rolleyes:

Well you're contradicting yourself... If you become one with the force, than the force literally controls your actions. If Jacen became one with the force and lived, it wasn't because he was special or anything, it's because the force WANTED him to live. Now if you want to change your argument to "The force likes Jacen more than the others", go ahead ;)

How am I contradicting myself? You obviously have no clue what I was referring to. Try reading The Unifying Force, then respond when you have a clue. :thumbsup:

I don't think it was implied that Jacen was the most powerful!

The Force pick him because he was the one with the right mindset to do that task.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom