What will your character

Well ny normal name would be Vaxch Aldas

and my Sith name : Darth Phaethon

(Phaethon was the Greek god of the sun)

Actually, that's not a bad idea, the idea of titles that is. If you're a Jedi and you've attained the rank of Jedi Knight (and later Jedi Master), you could have Jedi Knight (or Jedi Master) splashed below your name (or Jedi Initiate/Padawan otherwise). And if you're a Sith you could have Darth (such and such) under your name (with the option of inputting a Sith type name once you've achieved Sith, um... Knight(?) ... status). And for the ultimate Dark Sider, they get to be crowned "The Dark Lord of the Sith". Or that other title from some forgettable EU stuff, "Supreme Prophet of the Dark Side". (think it came from some kind of comic or somesuch, can't remember - Khadan(sp?), the Supreme Prophet of the Dark Side).

My lightside character in KOTOR was Sato Kast I used the random name generator and kinda like the name, I might use it again. My darkside character is Detrik Kaine(I made that one up myself) But since he ends up who he ends up being than it doesn't matter so I'll use Detrik Kaine again....both male. For Female I have no idea I'll just use the random name generator and go from there since I'm not good at naming female characters, I always give females names like Bitch and stuff like that....yeah not very original.

Well ny normal name would be Vaxch Aldas

and my Sith name : Darth Phaethon

(Phaethon was the Greek god of the sun)

Actually, that's not a bad idea, the idea of titles that is. If you're a Jedi and you've attained the rank of Jedi Knight (and later Jedi Master), you could have Jedi Knight (or Jedi Master) splashed below your name (or Jedi Initiate/Padawan otherwise). And if you're a Sith you could have Darth (such and such) under your name (with the option of inputting a Sith type name once you've achieved Sith, um... Knight(?) ... status). And for the ultimate Dark Sider, they get to be crowned "The Dark Lord of the Sith". Or that other title from some forgettable EU stuff, "Supreme Prophet of the Dark Side". (think it came from some kind of comic or somesuch, can't remember - Khadan(sp?), the Supreme Prophet of the Dark Side).

That would be cool. Getting to choose your Darkside name as something sinister sounding, like Sidious, Tyrannus, Maul, Bane, Vader.

How about the spirit of past Sith Lords coming to you and proclaiming you as the Dark Lord of the Sith. Then you have the option of accepting or force lightning their spirits while saying, "I bow to no one!" or something.