February Release

kotor 1 was never even meant to come out for pc, u dousches until it selled so well and they made it 4 u guys. in this one it should be about even so go blow a donkey

I love being insulted by the village idiot.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

hmm....this topic has gone way off topic...its up to me to get it on the right track!

all you pc users are stupid pompous evil manbeasty fishes who need to be hit repeatedly across the head with their own pc's because the xbox is way better than pc and even the gamecube is better than the pc!!! in other words pc sucks!!! xbox is the greatest and always will be!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

kotor 1 was never even meant to come out for pc, u dousches until it selled so well and they made it 4 u guys. in this one it should be about even so go blow a donkey

Stop being an insult to stupidity and do some research about the development of KotOR.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Xboxers are most pathetic kind of mindless animals

They are parasites and should be treated with Saddam's supposed biological weapon ;)"

It is their fall that penguins are dying! :p

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Xboxers are most pathetic kind of mindless animals

They are parasites and should be treated with Saddam's supposed biological weapon :-"

It is their fall that penguins are dying! :cat:

Yes my brother!

Let's make their deaths both quick and painful. :devil:

No slow and painfull

whahahahahahahahahahahahaha

first we cruch their xbox then we will tear off their fingers their limbs their hands,legs,arms,ears,nose then we burn them alive :thumbsup::devil:

hmm....this topic has gone way off topic...its up to me to get it on the right track!

all you pc users are stupid pompous evil manbeasty fishes who need to be hit repeatedly across the head with their own pc's because the xbox is way better than pc and even the gamecube is better than the pc!!!  in other words pc sucks!!! xbox is the greatest and always will be!!!!

Actually fishy - fishy GAMECUBE is much better than XBOX(risk cpu(GC) is always better than an intel cpu(XBOX).

And I suppose that you compare your XBOX with a Pentium 2 .

The only reason you get KOTOR2 first is the marketing genius of BILL .

PS

in other words pc sucks!!!

THE BEST JOKE I EVER HEARD

And something more . I want to see you crying and asking for the cool extra content that we PC gamers will get. :D :D :D

Xboxers in general were all sexually abused in childhood, that's why they're so

f... in their heads, that they can't see that PC is the only true machine for gaming and everything else. :">

[Now that's a real flaming! Isn't it? Hehe] :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

f... in their heads, that they can't see that PC is the only true machine for gaming and everything else. :">

[Now that's a real flaming! Isn't it? Hehe]

So true. Even a computer from two years ago is superior to a console.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

[Now that's a real flaming! Isn't it? Hehe] :shifty:

It's only abuse if you don't like it (w00t) :thumbsup:

Well there are things unlike you obviously I wouldn

This is the answer I was waiting for! :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Nobody is gonna turn to the Xbox side.

It would be silly to pay the money for a new xbox and a copy of TSL just to get it two months ahead of the PCers.

Xbox is wanna be PC...

...but the cloning has failed. I mean c'mon look at the Stormtroopers/Clonetroopers!!!!!

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

all you pc users are stupid pompous evil manbeasty fishes who need to be hit repeatedly across the head with their own pc's because the xbox is way better than pc and even the gamecube is better than the pc!!!  in other words pc sucks!!! xbox is the greatest and always will be!!!!

Actually fishy - fishy GAMECUBE is much better than XBOX(risk cpu(GC) is always better than an intel cpu(XBOX).

And I suppose that you compare your XBOX with a Pentium 2 .

The only reason you get KOTOR2 first is the marketing genius of BILL .

PS

in other words pc sucks!!!

THE BEST JOKE I EVER HEARD

And something more . I want to see you crying and asking for the cool extra content that we PC gamers will get. :D :D :D

i may be mistaken but im sure something was said about NO extra content? anyway i just posted that to get the topic back on track..not that it worked.....i will buy xbox version first for the sake of it then a few months later when i get bored with it and prices will go down i will get it for pc and laugh manically as 100's of mods fall at my disposal!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[Now that's a real flaming! Isn't it? Hehe] :ermm:

thats flaming so much there isnt even an unnoficial word for it............

Not me .

Actually KOTOR2 will be available for XBOX only to US and I don't live to US.

So I 'll wait for February. It doesn't bother me to wait for a couple of months .

Also a delayed game is always a good game

You do know that there's no differences between the versions (Xbox US and Xbox International). This is just an example of inexcusable customer support by Lucasarts. I won't even touch the subject on why the PC was delayed.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Not me .

Actually KOTOR2 will be available for XBOX only to US and I don't live to US.

So I 'll wait for February. It doesn't bother me to wait for a couple of months .

Also a delayed game is always a good game

You do know that there's no differences between the versions (Xbox US and Xbox International). This is just an example of inexcusable customer support by Lucasarts. I won't even touch the subject on why the PC was delayed.

I thought the US version was NTSC and the International one was PAL. Therefore being incompatible between them. If that's not the case, please elaborate. :blink:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.