15 days to go

wow man your so confuseing it is call 12/06/04 or the telwfth month of the year 2004.

well i'm a very confused person because i thought it meant dec.4 for xbox and feb.5 for PC

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

but, I thought you had already ask the question, or it might have been some one eles but I thought it was you.

That was Bastilla_Skywalker, he/she has the same avatar as me.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

lol Lucas Arts is an American company, created by an American, George Lucas-which means the dates are the American format.....12/04 means December 2004, and it's coming out the 6th of December, ok? Jeez I can't believe people are still confused about this.....

And I'll be getting it that Monday!!!!!!! I have it preordered, I'll just go in and pick it up from my local videogame place where I get all my games, on time too....MWUAHAHAAAA.....December looks to be a very unproductive month for me socially cuz I'll be playing KOTOR 2 like a mad man!

I just like to know how the hell they are justifying the delay for the PC version when they stated earlier that both version will be out at the same time.

As much as I like teasing PCers, it does totally suck and I would be pissed as well

But I own an XboX, thank god, as for the Euros, now that's just funny

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm counting the days till all you American X-box owners are occupied playing TSL, and stop annoying us international X-box users and PC users :p .  Finally the forum is going to be quiet and peacful :)  ;)

:ph34r:

Don't worry i'll till you all the secrets

I'll feel irritable until I have the game running at 1600x1200 and 32 bit graphics. Well worth the wait. :)

You know you want it and it's not 32 bit or ateast i don't think it is :p

Just shut up and wait 'till the damn game is released. Except for the PC users, they're allowed to complain. :p

Why not take your own advice and just shut up!

Where'd you get this "15 days left" thing?

I don't think Lucasarts has confirmed the release date yet, so if you're just going by amazon or whatever, you might find yourself disappointed.

Anakin are you ****ing high? It's coming out December 6th.....says so straight up on

http://www.kotor2.com

right on the main page, where ur non-believer eyes can see it for yourself!

It says Welcome, Choose Wisely, bla bla bla every click a choice a bla bla bla KOTOR 2 comes out December 6th, 2004 for xbox....

At 3:00 AM EST. the site had yet to be updated and the game had not bee announced as going gold until this morning or a confirmed release date set by LA until this morning either.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Gold just means that its done. Its in its final stage and is ready for shipping. All theyre doing now is fixing various bugs. Platinum means that its sold over a certain number. I cant remember how much.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Gold just means that its done. Its in its final stage and is ready for shipping. All theyre doing now is fixing various bugs. Platinum means that its sold over a certain number. I cant remember how much.

A million?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.