It would be extremly cool if

Yea that would add a whole aspect to the game, and if they could make some special "bond" like features where you 2 work 2gether in a move they could really make some cool things for that!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

it would be awesome IF you had a apprentice, and they show you mad respect. Like bowing, and kneeling, and stuff. Yeah that would make me feel pretyt powerful, and owrth something in the game

Only if we are sith. Jedi don't bow like that.

both do that, bastila bowed to the Jedi High Consule, but the Sith just bow all the time. O AND it would be cool if you could meditate

That would add a more how do you say time consuming aspect to the game... but aren't we gonna be able to use battle meditation or was that taken out! :)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

That would add a more how do you say time consuming aspect to the game... but aren't we gonna be able to use battle meditation or was that taken out! :-

I think he meant in a more true meditation kind of way .. sitting down and reaching deep inside your mind and the force.. Thats what I thought at least ..

All I want from an apprentice is his/hers loyalty, no need to bow .. just take that bullet when the time comes .. :)

Fortune favors the bald.

I want my apprentice to visibly shake in terror when he suggests something that I disagree with.

There better be a puddle of urine forming around him otherwise Obsidian didn't do it's job!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

it would be awesome IF you had a apprentice, and they show you mad respect. Like bowing, and kneeling, and stuff. Yeah that would make me feel pretyt powerful, and owrth something in the game

both do that, bastila bowed to the Jedi High Consule, but the Sith just bow all the time. O AND it would be cool if you could meditate

Jedi don't kneel.

YEa that would be kinda interesting but how would they connect it into the gameplay?

What would be extremely cool on top of bowing or kneeling which i think should be DS only, would be if you had to turn your Apprentice to DS like in the movies, teaching them to give into the DS.

P.S reason i believe Bow or kneeling should be DS only if that in Jedi order it more a council then a hierachy, like it is with DS, think bowing as LS should be before a council only and special cases.

Since as one i believe said in Dantoine in Kotor1 jedi rank doesnt actaully mean anything aside from what your part in the order is, more like a working place where you have a set of duties to full in.

However DS is about power and who has the most so it might be more a subject there than LS.

Jedi don't bow or kneel What Bastilla did was to show her respect for the council. But she didn't have to do it.

What would be extremely cool on top of bowing or kneeling which i think should be DS only, would be if you had to turn your Apprentice to DS like in the movies, teaching them to give into the DS.

Yes, i agree that would make it feel like you really are playing DS, unlike K1 where you just had the "bully-feeling" of it all.

Jedi don't kneel.

In sexual situations they do <_<

I want my character to be able to wear a dark robe and cowl.  And I want my apprentice to be wearing a full body armor and black helmet.  I hope that's implemented.

You want your apprentice to be darth vader?! o:) I think you need to take a moment and consider...do you *really* want to be thrown down a ventilation shaft? :D

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Yes, apprentices would be cool. But when would you get them? After a prestige class?

yea true when would you get them :thumbsup: . Well i hope you dont get them at the END of the game, cause that pissed me off that in the first i work so hard to become a Sith Lord, and i can only watch a lil movie of him. O and yea it would be even better if we could choose a apprentice, like one apprentice was kicked out of the order cause he was to evil, and we met up with him and could train him the true power of the DARKSIDE!!!!....................yeah that would make me pee my pants because of the joy! (w00t)