SITH LORDS

There were many Sith, yes. And the strongest was their leader, they had ONE leader at a given time. The Sith were an organized group, even thgough they were weakened from the fact thet they were treacherous beings.

What you are describing is Dark Jedi.

Your right I was wrong, I had forgot about the fact that at one time there was a king (or somthing like that) of the sith, and all other sith lords were merely servents under him/apprentices. SO once agian I was wrong... unless someone else says other wise that is :p .

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

The impression I got from what I've heard so fat is that these 3 (if they are 3) Sith Lords are cooperating to eliminate the Jedi, either neither of them has control over the others or they haven't fight yet for the mandle of the Sith Lord.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

why is darth sion counted as a sith lord? i thought he led a faction of assasins sent to rid the galaxy of the jedi

As far as I know each of the sith lords is suppost to repersent one of the prestige classes, thus kinda making him/her the lord of the whole class.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

they say that there r 3 sith lords in kotor2 is it true ..

1)DARTH SION

2)DARTH NIHILUS--may be right

3)-----------

any idea who the 3rd one is & what his role is ...

i thought that darth nihilus was the ultimate sith lord & sion was his apprentice( puppet type --sent out to kill every jedi )...

all i know that it can be a girl ...

if the answer leads to reveal of a big twist in the story then don't post ...

Sion was Kreia's apprentice not Nihilus'

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

they say that there r 3 sith lords in kotor2 is it true ..

1)DARTH SION

2)DARTH NIHILUS--may be right

3)-----------

any idea who the 3rd one is & what his role is ...

i thought that darth nihilus was the ultimate sith lord & sion was his apprentice( puppet type --sent out to kill every jedi )...

all i know that it can be a girl ...

if the answer leads to reveal of a big twist in the story then don't post ...

Sion was Kreia's apprentice not Nihilus'

How do you know this? Where are you guys getting all this information?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

"He is just trying to seduce you. Resist the dark side. And DS Luke, none is beyond redemption, not even you"

Why would DS Luke wanna relinquish the great power of the DS and go out soft and be light???lol

Back on topic...To find out the exact number of Sith Lords in the game...Buy and play it when it comes out

Don't worry for me my fellow Sith. I wouldn't do anything as foolish as to reject the power of the Dark Side.

As I said there can be only one Sith Lord. And thats ME. :thumbsup:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

we got 7 worlds and they said there would be a big sith on each, but I doubt they have 7 sith lords. they at least of three with an apreantice each. that is 6 so last world for revan?

we got 7 worlds and they said there would be a big sith on each, but I doubt they have 7 sith lords. they at least of three with an apreantice each. that is 6 so last world for revan?

in the begining we were told that there would be more than two but less than seven, since that everyone kinda ran with the idea that there was only three, though no confirmed number has been said by the devs as of yet (atleast that I can remember anyway) Also its kinda subjective when you think about it, I mean if your counting the apprentices as being dark lords than there could be anywhere from 6 to 12 dark lords of the sith saying somewhere between 3 and 6 masters and an apprentice for each. not to mention the PC could become a sith lord also.

AscendedPaladin.png

One thing that makes me wonder is what keeps them together, on starwars webpage it says reason sith were near extinct was because of wars for power between them, figuring they have but one threat to them it seems odd they dont already plan behind each others backs, specially since sith tend to be very ego, and think they are more or less invincible.

But i guess i am going to find that out later in the game, but for any evil sith structure to work they need a common enemy and goal otherwise they would be at each others throats for power.

EDIT: Hate needs to have a direction otherwise it befalls one self, meaning if sith dont have a enemy they will turn on each other, its simply logic way of things.

But i guess i am going to find that out later in the game, but for any evil sith structure to work they need a common enemy and goal otherwise they would be at each others throats for power.

That's probably it. They desided not to kill each other for a while and first get rid of their enemys, like the jedi. Aftere that they'll all strangle one another. But probably it goes much deeper than that.