Need some distraction...!

There are probably alot of people who don't know what to do with themselves. What to do, untill K2 comes out??

Well, i'm one of those people.

And i was wondering how the h*** can there be no game out there worth playing??

What's going on? And i mean RPGs. We're in a sort of "dry period" for RPGs.

I mean there is nothing out there that hasn't been played. Sure there are alot of RPGs under development (ex: kotor2, dragon age), but there is nothing to play right now. At least i haven't found anything. :rolleyes:

So i'm asking you all, no i'm pleading for some good suggestions. And i've already played kotor 1 this week. So that's out for some time.

I'd suggest finding hobbies outside of gaming to keep you busy....myself, I have a few gig's lined up cuz Im a musician and this comin Saturday I have my cd release concert, so I'm practicing for that cuz it'll be big, if ur athletic....try something new, I just started boxing...so thats time consuming as ur training alot....and then I also got Halo 2 and played an beat that so that kept me busy for a few days....see where Im goin with this? and if ur in the States, Thanksgiving is coming up...soon enough KOTOR 2 will be here.....soon enough my friend...

I'd suggest finding hobbies outside of gaming to keep you busy....myself, I have a few gig's lined up cuz Im a musician and this comin Saturday I have my cd release concert, so I'm practicing for that cuz it'll be big, if ur athletic....try something new, I just started boxing...so thats time consuming as ur training alot....and then I also got Halo 2 and played an beat that so that kept me busy for a few days....see where Im goin with this? and if ur in the States, Thanksgiving is coming up...soon enough KOTOR 2 will be here.....soon enough my friend...

Yeah... i guess, just hoped there would be something out there. Although i am jogging and going to the gym 3-4 times a week, but that still gives me way too much time on my hands. And i'm studying, but that doesn't take up too much of my time though :thumbsup:

Here is a list of distractions:

Half Life 2

Counter Strike Source

Modded KotOR 1

Full Spectrum Warrior

And that is just for PC only people

if you have a playstation why not add:

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snakeeater

Ghost Recon 2

...so many good PS2 game coming out i cant list em all.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Im one of many people who have followed Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines since the start. And that's the game I'll be playing for a long time. It comes out tomorow and I'll by it as soon as I have time.

Bloodlines can be played as a action FPS RPG but also as a more traditonal rpg. It all depends on your playing style in the game.

I second Lord Satasn.  Do something different.  My personal recommendation is music :thumbsup: Go to some concerts, learn an instrument, have a good time.

Lord Satasn: whats your band called? What style of music you play?  Nice to find another musician on the boards.

Hey man, I'm a solo artist these days, I like rock and classic rock, grunge stuff like that, but I play acoustic stuff, more like Beatles and Coldplay and etc.

main instrument is guitar and vocals, I"ll pm u with more details...

My distractions until KOTOR2

Playing KOTOR yet again. Yes again. No I ain't kidding. I'm serious.

Come Christmas Rome:Total War + LOTR: The Battle for Middle Earth.

These forums.

College.

Playing KOTOR again. Yeah b***h, again. You don't beleive me do you.

*Force chokes non-beleivers*.

Yeah, i think im gonna go with lotr: 3rd age and battle for middle-earth. And to you all out there: Good Luck with the hunt for whatever game or other distractions, in order to forget (for a little while) about kotor2 :cool:

Yeah, i think im gonna go with lotr: 3rd age and battle for middle-earth. And to you all out there: Good Luck with the hunt for whatever game or other distractions, in order to forget (for a little while) about kotor2  :cool:

I wouldn't bother with the 3rd age, it was s*** IMO, very poor. <_<

Im one of many people who have followed Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines since the start. And that's the game I'll be playing for a long time. It comes out tomorow and I'll by it as soon as I have time.

Bloodlines can be played as a action FPS RPG but also as a more traditonal rpg. It all depends on your playing style in the game.

Is it worldwide release tomorrow? I've been waiting for that mofo since may, there was a problem with the engine or something.