I saw something at LucasArts forum

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?th...=15260&tstart=0

"Crusty saber-waver Darth Sion makes an early appearance in the gamn and, as you may know, he's basically cracked to pieces. Only the will of the dark side keeps his body from falling apart, but this makes him a deadly opponent. He can contort his body into shapes that allow attacks to seemingly pass right through him. It also turns out that he's the old apprentice of Kreia, the blind Obi-Wan-style Jedi who wakes you from stasis early in the game. Whether he was the one responsible for her blindness has yet to be revealed.

Also revealed is the name of the strange, ghost-faced Darth lord thats been plastered all over the internet. OXM can exclusively reveal that this strange apparition is Darth Nihlus-the most mysterious Sith lord of the game. But, as Yoda might say, there is another. We only glimpsed her before the screen was changed as quickly as the conversation, but she was a human Sith. Dressed head to toe in a crimson cloak and hood, she looked pretty normal except for a tight black patterend shawl wrapped over her nose and mouth. We didn't know whether we wanted to kill her or kiss her. And of course, there's always the question of whether three Siths is enough to sate the appetite of KOTOR fans. "All I'll say," Gallo smiles again, "is that the game is called the Sith Lords - beyond that I can't tell you. Suffice to say though, that the galaxy is pretty much in the hands of the Sith." He's not kidding either."

So Kreia wants to have her revenge on Darth Sion.

And what do they mean that he can dodge attacks?? He is divided in pieces and your lightsaber doesn't hit him??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?th...=15260&tstart=0

Also revealed is the name of the strange, ghost-faced Darth lord thats been plastered all over the internet. OXM can exclusively reveal that this strange apparition is Darth Nihlus-the most mysterious Sith lord of the game. But, as Yoda might say, there is another. We only glimpsed her before the screen was changed as quickly as the conversation, but she was a human Sith. Dressed head to toe in a crimson cloak and hood, she looked pretty normal except for a tight black patterend shawl wrapped over her nose and mouth. We didn't know whether we wanted to kill her or kiss her. And of course, there's always the question of whether three Siths is enough to sate the appetite of KOTOR fans. "All I'll say," Gallo smiles again, "is that the game is called the Sith Lords - beyond that I can't tell you. Suffice to say though, that the galaxy is pretty much in the hands of the Sith." He's not kidding either."

While I knew a lot of this before one that that caught me by surprise is that OXM (I think thats who was supost to have written this article) chose to refer to the MSG (aka Darth Nihlus) as her, which kinda contradicts the first art work we know of where the WHC is fighting the MSG since the MSG in the picture/wallpaper anyway has man-hands. SO am I right in assuming that MSG really stands for Masked Sith GIRL??? instead of Masked Sith Guy?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thanks for the info, but that one line did it for me.

Dressed head to toe in a crimson cloak and hood, she looked pretty normal except for a tight black patterend shawl wrapped over her nose and mouth. We didn't know whether we wanted to kill her or kiss her.

:(:wub::wub:

No, no, no. If you read it slightly more carefully, you'll see that after they talk about MSG, they say "there is another." Then they go on about the female Sith Lord.

OK thanks because it was kinda confusing me to say the least.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Well you learn something new everyday. This new sith lord Nuhlis or what eva it is, What makes him so mysterious, has he got something we should kno about?

:) this sounds really creepy and makes me want to play the game even more! (w00t)

You actually venture into that dark place? You are brave, young one.

but still the LA forums make me shudder  :)

its not too bad.as long as you stay away from the rpg forum,at least... :wub:

Lucasarts forum is like the cave on Dagobah, dark, evil and you'll give in to your desire to flame someone! I think that MSG and the female sith lord are different, (from what Gallo says.)

I am very pleased with you funcroc you have found some exellent info....i would say you have earned your self a A+ for your cool fined....i didnt even know darth sion was the apprentice of kreia....poor kreia...(maybe i sould get my revenge on sion for what he did too poor old kreia) oops Jedi should not feel anger..... :)

the galaxy is pretty much in the hands of the Sith.

After all the hours i wasted saving it from the Sith in KotOR...bleh i want them back. Makes no sense at all except as a device so there could be a dark game. If they have also killed off all the old NPC's, they might as well have set the game 1000 years after, then it would at least make more sense.

Well, it also makes sense if you played the first game DS i suppose...

Is this from the latest OXM, the one with the Halo 2 review?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy