Atton Rand Poll

What's your opinion of Atton Rand so far?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of Atton Rand so far?

• The fall guy!
    • Lame Han Solo wannabee........
    • He is, pants down, the most fabulous KOTOR2 character!
    • I don't know what to think of him yet......
    • *goes into a sexual frenzy at the thought of Atton*
    • Ewww! He has alien STD's!
    • What kind of a sick weirdo are you?
    • *bashes head into monitor*
    • *too busy banging Topaz's head against a wall to care*
    • *too busy banging a guy against a wall to care*
    • Dear god! Lucasarts, release new details on the game!!!!!

Even thought poor Atton has been thoroughly bashed from day 1, one has to be grateful. Because of our err...'vehement' response to his first incarnation, we made the devs give him a first class facelift, Hollywood style: from a very gay Freddie Mercury---->to merely a slightly gay bandit. ;)"

manthing2.jpg

Even thought poor Atton has been thoroughly bashed from day 1, one has to be grateful.  Because of our err...'vehement' response to his first incarnation, we made the devs give him a first class facelift, Hollywood style: from a very gay Freddie Mercury---->to merely a slightly gay bandit.  ;)"

Same thing with Mira. She became less of a shemale and Atton became less of a girlyman.

At least it shows that they actually do listen.

Topaz would be my first choice for banning since he's blatantly ignoring the consensus that the polls are getting out of hand and insists on posting more and more of them out of spite.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The pants are not down they are completely off!!! How Atton likes it.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

"big surprise". Usually means the game is going to be delayed  :rolleyes:"

I wouldn't doubt that. Although it'd be funny if this time it was the XBox they had to delay till atleast after Christmas. All those Xbox gamers anxiously waiting to open up their new Christmas presents and play TSL find a lump of coal instead. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Topaz would be my first choice for banning since he's blatantly ignoring the consensus that the polls are getting out of hand and insists on posting more and more of them out of spite.

Nah...Topaz is experienced if occasionally annoying. We remember that he could be rational from the earlier days.