wierd screenshots

Its possible (saying your getting them from the KOTOR main page) that they are some of the first picts released so they are more or less just to show the eviroments and some of the characters, not actual depictions of the game itself. Kinda like the walkthrough trailer on the TSL main page.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Those are from the preview and unfinished builds of the game. as Stargate posted those were among the first pics from KotOR released.

Some of those are even on the box. I was really disappointed when I learned you weren't going to duel Sith in Taris, I was really looking forward to that.

MY GOD thats a big rancor!!!

but more like the one from ROTJ .. why did they size it down? it would've been awsome to battle such a grand beast.. although it would look kinda ridiculous slashing out in thin air about its ankle height to hit it! :blink:

Fortune favors the bald.

how do they show pictures of hk 47 fighting the dark jedi on tatooine?

and they show zaalbar on endar spire

and they show carth and trask in the same picture

and so on and so forth

Look at these, there is something wrong in every one.

bigknights5.jpg

bigknights6.jpg

bigknights4.jpg

starwarskotor_040902_02.jpg

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I believe that some of those old screenshots were from Sleyheron, that was later scrapped from the final build.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

To all the devs don't show us stuff we can't have like the those cool jedi robes

and those republice uniforms and that fishy looking guy and the cool planet and sith on dantoween.beginns ranting like a loon jumps of stool and runs sceaming down the street yelling robes robes. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: