Does Amazon know something we don't?

basically, the more copies they sell the more money they earn, they will sell more copies if they release the game for all platforms at once, there has to be someother reason i.e. someone has deal with someone to withhold game from somewhere for certain amount of time, its just a case of who would want it withholding an why, im guessing mr gates for sum uknown to me reason

basically, the more copies they sell the more money they earn, they will sell more copies if they release the game for all  platforms at once, there has to be someother reason i.e. someone has deal with someone to withhold game from somewhere for certain amount of time, its just a case of who would want it withholding an why, im guessing mr gates for sum uknown to me reason

You know that, I know that, everyone who's finished primary education probably knows that but Micro$oft doesn't seem to want to know it because they're determined to saturate the gaming market with inferior platforms that'll have to be replaced every other year and drive out any and all serious competition while they're doing it.

'inferior platforms' no offence but you are talking complete and utter rubbish. lets say i bought a pc at the same time i bought my xbox. by the time xbox2 comes out (2005ish) id probly be needing a new pc or sum heavy uprading. thats in between 500 and 2000 quid down the drain. then i buy my xbox2 for about 400 at the most id estimate. financially xbox is a better option. gameplay wise its gunna b a better option most of the time. getting a pc that performs better than an xbox as a gaming platform AND mantaining it is a v expensive thing to do, for v little advantage. the only time i would ever say pc over xbox is when you hav enough money to splash out on expensive pcs and pc mods.

In my opinion third party modifactions can enhance gameplay tremendously (the best looking robes I have in KOTOR are third party modifications) and you just don't get that on an Xbox, besides those gamepad thingy's make my fingers hurt.

And finally PC's as office equipment are tax deductable to a certain amount when I upgrade them whereas consoles are not.

And lastly I don't even own a decent televison set (that is one modern enough for a console), so even if I had a console I'd have nowhere to plug it into. And a good home theatre system plus an Xbox would cost about the same amount as a PC that outperforms the Xbox as a gaming platform.

I know a fair number of people who won't be willing to pay the additional fees for imports and will aquire this in some other fashion, and frankly if I didn't work in one of the only jobs where I can't afford alternative product aquisition so would I, if I were still in college I wouldn't give it a second thought.  All that differing the US and international PC release dates will accomplish is a loss of revenue for LA Europe and probably LA in general too.

Not something I'd risk myself (ahem) but there's a lot of people who will do that rather than wait 4 months. Bringing the release date forward wouldn't solve all these problems, but it would cut back on them. (Luasart's loss I suppose)

http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargo...em-detail/16233

StarWars.com thinks the game is coming out early.

starwars.com  Collecting  Cargo Bay

Games  Video Games  XBox

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords   

Manufacturer: LucasArts

Release Date: 01 Dec 2004

MSRP: 49.99 USD

Platform: Xbox

Ya that'd be kind of funny

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

How fun would it be if the cancelled the pc version
:angry:

I hope u die a terrible terrible death, preferably impaled on a rusty spike

really wish they would do that
:angry:

I hope ur avatar comes to feast on your rotten soul

You evil ppl.

I'd love that to happen... shows all you stuck up PC jerks that xbox is just as good for ppl who appreciate KOTOR and don't mod it to death.

yeah, that's not gonna start a flame war or anything. :)

common sense, use it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't want a fight Anakin... I'm just tired of people dissing/leaving Xbox out.

I didn't see anyone doing that in this thread. In fact, most of the shots (and I know they were just in jest) were XBox users taunting PC users. Which is fine, if it's in good fun.

But when you start using the words "jerks" or whatever, then it's going from playful teasing to outright flaming.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)