When TSL comes out

What will you do?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do?

• XBOX owner: Come here and read all posts even spoilers.
    • XBOX owner: Come here and read most posts, no spoilers.
    • XBOX owner: Come here and read spoilers only, to help me.
    • XBOX owner: Come here and read only the very interesting.
    • PC owner: Read all posts. I gotta see what I'm missing!
    • PC owner: Read most posts. No spoilers cuz I want surprises.
    • PC owner: Read spoilers only. I hate surprises!
    • PC owner: I'll go but won't read any... Wait maybe just 1...
    • PC owner: Not coming Until I beat the game.
    • I aint coming back once the game is released!

That's my intention.

Depends on other confounding variables too. Half-Life 2 is probably gonna be released soon...so that should make me disappear for a while. Once the game comes out for X-Box, I'll likely try to avoid these forums as best I can. Although once the game comes out, I'll probably disappear for a long time....until NWN2 is on the horizon. Once KOTOR came out for PC I have only visited the forums a handful of times in the past year (you could probably even ask someone like Adria to verify....she's one of the ones I noticed a lot on Bioware's forums).

Although I'm also involved in discussion in Gaming and RPG, so I'll probably still come back to check those out.

I'll probaly only visit after I beat the game a couple of times, to talk about what I liked and didn't like

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I voted 'PC owner: Read all posts. I gotta see what I'm missing!' but now I realize I should have voted 'PC owner: Read most posts. No spoilers cuz I want surprises.'

I still hate my cousin for spoiling that I was Revan. Bastard.

It was obvious when you left Dantooine, unless he spoiled it for you when you were on Taris.

It was obvious when you left Dantooine, unless he spoiled it for you when you were on Taris.

Well I don't know about that .. You couldn't know for ceartin! but I agree .. there were ALOT of small pointers towards it .. but only those who are keen on details would figure it out!

--

I'm a pc-owner and I won't come back until I've finished the game a couple of times .. to learn about the small things I missed! Or maybe not at all .. depends on how well you behave from now on!! :rolleyes:

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

PC Owner:

Im coming here for the FAQ

If i do somehow find myself on a spoilers topic it will be the power button on my monitor immediatly.... CTRL ALT DELETE, and memory wipe myself using the Jedi council from the original KotOR ;)

Wouldn't it be easier just to go to gamebanshee for FAQs or hints if you're stuck? Atleast they break their walkthru down into sections so you know if you click on one specific section, the rest of the plot won't be ruined for you. You don't quite have that luxury if you visit this forum.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't really care much about spoilers. If it is only a spoiler if people let it be a spoiler to themselves. That's how I see it. I prefer to read everything to see what I'm missing.

I guess technically a spoiler is someone getting information before they want it. So in your case nothing is a spoiler.