News Compilation

I hope the Wookiee rumor is false. I don't like Wookiees. We had one in KOTOR1, we need other aliens.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Wow, that's pretty strong talk. But yes, I think having another Wookiee would make things get a little redundant. Maybe they're trying to make up for the fiasco that was Zaalbar.

You mean like that he was aboslutly the most worthless fighter to have along, since he could not use any armor? :)

You could throw a pillow at him and manage to hurt him. :-

can someone please provide a link to anything that offically confirms that there is going to be a "Walking-carpet" in TSL? I have apparently missed it. While I think that having a "walking-carpet" in the game is a bad idea I just hope that we will have a choice in whether or not to leave him where ever we find him (hopfully as a lifless corpse!!!).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I think it was mentioned in one of the Weeken Programmers, but I don't know for sure. have you tried a forum search?

Then again, it may have been in one of the obscure magazine/internet articles. I just REALLY hope it's not Zaalbar.

"You shall not pass!"