News Compilation

I'm not really sure what he is, but the latest pics look like he's probaly a mandalorian

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I also remember reading somewhere that he's Mandalorian.

Here are various rumors:

It's Canderous behind the armor.

The armor is just a placeholder to hide Canderous before he's to be revealed.

It's one of Canderous' Mandalorian associates.

It's some other Mandalorian.

"You shall not pass!"

Ya me too, he was a pretty good character, but I would rather just hear from him.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Down with lame

His pet is a little S&M midget that he slings around by its leash, causing massive destruction to his foes.

So anyway, to be a little more on topic...

Bao Dur.

Is he the Zabrak character? The devs think he's cool. Does he have a pet? What is it then?

About the only thing I remember hearing about him was that he was the one with the pet, other than that I don't think they have said anything else. Though I could be wrong.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Does enybody now when are they going to release the information abouth the characters with they'r portraits.

Game is going to be out soon now (atleast on Xbox) so I see no problem in doing so, unles the publishers are going to start protesting against it again :angry:

Cha!!! :D Come to think of it the publishers should take the role of the Sith. They'r perfect for this role :blink:

Let them hate us, as long as they fear us.

So anyway, to be a little more on topic...

Bao Dur.

Is he the Zabrak character? The devs think he's cool. Does he have a pet? What is it then?

About the only thing I remember hearing about him was that he was the one with the pet, other than that I don't think they have said anything else. Though I could be wrong.

if they said that Bao Dur is the one with the pet then hes the zabrak cuz they also said that the zabrak has the pet.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I hate zabraks. Bao-Dur will die in my game,

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Ya I hate Nur Ab Sals they're so lame and poorly constructed