News Compilation

I guess I hope he gets the humor, its really more objective then one might think, well.......not really :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Sadly Nur Ab Sal is under the belief that Star Wars Kotor was a horrible game because the technology was different than in the Star Wars Kotor comic books (all seven of them) that took place during the Exar Kun era. He is just as adament in his hatred of anything that isn't perfectly in coherence, as many of this site's patrons are in thier obhorence of the EU itself, honestly it makes no real sense to me. I'll play it because its star wars and Star Wars rocks!

It's been 40 years since the comics timeline anyway, whose to day they didn't make a huge leap in ship mechanics right?

Poor Nur also thinks that Darth Reven was a stupid edition to Kotor, which I loved, and most others loved.

I now descover that he doesn't like Zabraks... which is an insult to Darth Maul's memory. Some people will just never understand :lol:

But some of us, like me, can simply enjoy the entirety of the Star Wars universe, and look past Obi-wan's odd meetings with C-3PO pre Epesode 4. Sure it's odd and doesn't make any sense, but then, if I let that bother me, I'd be killing myself over the fact that C-3PO didn't recognize Owen Lars in Ep 4, when he was clearly on the Moisture Farm in Ep2 and working there. Oh well.

Maul Rules, and Reven's cool. Later Darklings.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Really, are you sure?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Sadly Nur Ab Sal is under the belief that Star Wars Kotor was a horrible game because the technology was different than in the Star Wars Kotor comic books (all seven of them) that took place during the Exar Kun era.  He is just as adament in his hatred of anything that isn't perfectly in coherence, as many of this site's patrons are in thier obhorence of the EU itself, honestly it makes no real sense to me.  I'll play it because its star wars and Star Wars rocks!

It's been 40 years since the comics timeline anyway, whose to day they didn't make a huge leap in ship mechanics right?

Poor Nur also thinks that Darth Reven was a stupid edition to Kotor, which I loved, and most others loved.

I now descover that he doesn't like Zabraks... which is an insult to Darth Maul's memory.  Some people will just never understand :lol:

But some of us, like me, can simply enjoy the entirety of the Star Wars universe, and look past Obi-wan's odd meetings with C-3PO pre Epesode 4.  Sure it's odd and doesn't make any sense, but then, if I let that bother me, I'd be killing myself over the fact that C-3PO didn't recognize Owen Lars in Ep 4, when he was clearly on the Moisture Farm in Ep2 and working there.  Oh well.

Maul Rules, and Reven's cool.  Later Darklings.

I mostly agree with Nur Ab Sals' points regarding the architecture of the Old Republic, however he's got the habit to insult other people's tastes sometimes, thus leaving the whole point of the post in the back seat.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Pretty sure those are the seven. Kashyyyk? Ugh, I hated that planet in KOTOR. Stupid Viper Karnaths or whatever they were. I like city-scapes more then wilderness. Loved Taris, Hated Manaan.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Aww, why are you hating kashyyyk? We had a lot of fun there.......

We got to help enslave wookies, I was always allowed to kill that runt of a bounty hunter there, you could help hunt a specie to extinction, encourage an hounorable man to kill in cold blood that smart fellow that tricked him into slavery and other fun stuff. :)

So what's the deal with the 7 planets statement?

We've got:

Dantooine

Korriban

Telos

Dxun

Onderon

Nar Shadaa

Peragus

Are these the 7? Do Dxun and Onderon count as one? Does Peragus count? Is the Kashyyyk rumor true?

I'm pretty sure that's the list. I have read a developer caying that Peragus counts. Dxun and Onderon have always been refered to as seperate worlds. There is no reliable source for Kashyyyk, I think it was just someone becoming confused with Republic Comando.

There are also 3 non-world locations that we know of:

Harbinger (Republic Cruiser)

Citidel Station

A giant alien vessel

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

What about the wookie? Where did the devs said there would be one?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Don't know for sure. I think it was somewhere in the old update poll that got removed. Someone mentioned a quote about a new (or Zaalbar) Wookiee. Maybe start a "I did it all for the Wookiee" thread and ask?

Please don't. :ph34r:

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.