Where will you learn new powers?

Not "a" pixie. The pixies are a band from about 1986-1991. And they rock.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have more emotion, just read my signiture...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Really? Because I don't think I have any emotion. Actually I know I have no emotion. I am a robot...

No, I am actually an alien from the planet K-pax...

Actually he is from the Pixie Rock Institute, in southern cali. Its a place for 'Special' people. :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Isla de Encanta...

I do not speak spanish...

It has been revealed that force crush will not be available by the character untill they are instructed by a npc.  This idea of learning powers adds more depth rather than just selecting any power at level-up.

This begs the question- who will teach you these powers?

Force crush.

It makes sense that a sith (living or dead) will instruct you on the use of this dark power, probably on Korriban. This power will also probably be available only to darksiders (again leaving lightsider with no good offensive powers)

Battle meditation

Since we know that battle-meditation is an extremely rare power mastered by very few i think that it makes sense that you can only be instructed by one who already knows that power.  This means that perhaps Bastilla could make an apperance to pass on her knowledge.  She would teach both light and darksiders depending on her alignment from KOTOR.

Thoughts anyone?

Maybe Bastila will show up and lecture you on Battle Meditation. I hope not, but that might be a likely scenario if she does, in fact, make an appearance.

Force Crush would likely be a Sith Lord taught skill.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I guess I missed something but can someone please provide a link to whichever article or thread that mentioned that we had to be taught force powers?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png