HQ Box Art

I have the PC ones too, but since they are twice the size of the X-box ones, the image hosting places I know won't except them. I'll work on it.

kotorFront.th.jpg

K2_3DBoxShot.th.jpg

EDIT: had to shrink em, but here

front.jpg

3-dkotor2_PCcopy.jpg

EDIT: The LA site has a link to see the box art now, still kinda small, but ironically it is the PC box art.....

Hmmm...

I see Darth Nihilis and Darth Sion but no Female Sith who

"bears a resemblance to the Wicked Queen from the Disney Snow white".

Heh, Maybe she's Atris...

You know starts as Joinable NPC, Turns Evil...

Eh, They wouldn't to that would they ?

Hope Not....

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Wern't we told that Darth Nihilus was not the SMG? If so why do you guys keep acting like he is?

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Wern't we told that Darth Nihilus was not the SMG?  If so why do you guys keep acting like he is?

I guess we were but i dodnt know im ill informed on many a thing..... sorry.... no need to crucify me or anything

Anyone with the leader of my enemies as his avatar must be crucified MUHAHAHAHA!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Wern't we told that Darth Nihilus was not the SMG?  If so why do you guys keep acting like he is?

I guess we were but i dodnt know im ill informed on many a thing..... sorry.... no need to crucify me or anything

Anyone with the leader of my enemies as his avatar must be crucified MUHAHAHAHA!

MAce WIndu as the Badest Mofo in teh Galaxy... if he cant slice ya with his saber.. he'll cap ya wit his nine

When were we told that, huh ???

I don't know exactly when but I'm almost possative

MAce WIndu as the Badest Mofo in teh Galaxy... if he cant slice ya with his saber.. he'll cap ya wit his nine

Mace is dead! Get with the times man its all about the Dark Side! Mace may be living now, but Vader and Maul are legends!

I don't care if it was published that Nihilus was a sith lord- Akari said Darth Nihilus WASN"T MSG!!!!! Now, he never said Darth Nihilus wasn't a sith lord ;)

I knew they'd told us that somewhere, thanks for backin me up there Habbo!

And my the Dark Side of the force be with us all! :ph34r:

I was expecting something better, but oh well, cover art isn't important, game is important.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I was expecting something better, but oh well, cover art isn't  important, game is important.

I don't know it sort of looks like the way they did the original KOTOR, and in Star Wars, the trilogies covers all kinda looked like they were done in the same sort of format, so I wouldn't want a KOTOR 2 with a completely revamped cover.

As for game being important, they havn't made to many changes from KOTOR one other than adding things, so I don't see how it could fail! KOTOR is the best RPG on the XBOX, and deffinately in the tope 20ish of all time.