Whats with the Silence?

That might not necessarily be a good thing for those of us who have to wait 4 months  :p

I have to wait 4 months too but once the X-BOX version comes out, there will be walkthroughs and you can take a peek (or two :D) at the characters or planets. Ofcourse you have to be careful that you dont stumble on to any spoilers...

I have an Xbox and of course a computer, and I'm not sure how much more I want to hear. I saw anything about Kotor until I played through it twice and I wonder if I've already heard too much

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

get an xbox then, stop being such a snob

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I hate the xbox :angry:

But I'm not that irritated about release dates either.

It is just the fact that the game isn't going to be available during xmas for me, as it would have been an ideal time to get it. that's all i wanted to say on this topic

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

get an xbox then, stop being such a snob

eat something that comes out your a$$ and die :angry:

I ate something that came out of my ass, but I have yet to die

go read the RPG thread Anakin.. when your doen here.

If yoru gonan post and then leave teh topic cause your afriad ill respond... that just shows lack of character... and is childish for you to try and squeeze in the last word.

I think he's talking to me. Although that's quite a weird thing to do, post in an entirely different thread just to get me to read something he wrote in another thread. ;)

Mental issues much? :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think he's talking to me.  Although that's quite a weird thing to do, post in an entirely different thread just to get me to read something he wrote in another thread.  :-

Mental issues much?  :unsure:

Cross thread "flames" are always a sign of some kind of disorder. Lock your doors and keep all your ground level windows closed at night. You never know what could happen.

As neing the old who was told to get the f...... xbox :angry:

I stand with Jad'en and all other PC users

United we stand, united we fall

**Ignites red lightsaber and prepares to Force Drain them to death**

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I've got an X-box. It's rubbish. I'd rather wait a couple more months and play TSL on my PC.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Yessss

No meere console can be compared with the power of the PC side ;)

Join us or die with your stupid circuits! :angry:

I have nothing against consoles, but its idiotic 9 year olds that are hell bent on believing that my 3.2GH,P4, with the latest Nvidia graphics card and 1.2Gb worth of ram, need i go on...

Ive heard too many times yes but consoles are designed for games so they must be better... grow up and learn the system specs :ph34r:

Yessss

No meere console can be compared with the power of the PC side :o

Join us or die with your stupid circuits! :angry:

I have nothing against consoles, but its idiotic 9 year olds that are hell bent on believing that my 3.2GH,P4, with the latest Nvidia graphics card and 1.2Gb worth of ram, need i go on...

Ive heard too many times yes but consoles are designed for games so they must be better... grow up and learn the system specs :ph34r:

To be fair, there's a little bit of truth in that. When writing a game for a console the devs know the exact spec they're working to and can optimise for it, so console games tend to wring a bit more out of the available processing power than PC games do.

The current console hardware is so far behind PCs it doesn't matter though ;)